Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

During the holidays, does Santa at Disney Springs have a photopass photographer there?
I'm not entirely sure. I do know that they have holiday backgrounds available at the PhotoPass Studio in the Marketplace. Hopefully someone else will chime in with the answer you need.

When we were planning a trip a few years ago, my mom bought the photopass under her account. We ended up canceling that trip. Now we are going in March and I noticed that there's a photopass confirmation number that is linked to my mom's account. Our accounts are linked as I'm making all the plans.

Do you know if Photopass expires? I would hate to purchase another one if we don't have to.

When we were planning a trip a few years ago, my mom bought the photopass under her account. We ended up canceling that trip. Now we are going in March and I noticed that there's a photopass confirmation number that is linked to my mom's account. Our accounts are linked as I'm making all the plans.

Do you know if Photopass expires? I would hate to purchase another one if we don't have to.
PhotoPass does not become active, and therefore will not expire, until you download your first photo. Since you cancelled the previous trip, there were no photos taken or downloaded, your Memory Maker should still be there. Of course, you can call PhotoPass to verify with them if that makes you feel more confident.

I bought Memory Maker for my upcoming trip but the confirmation I see linked to my account on the MDE site is completely different from the one I received in the e-mail. Using the confirmation in the e-mail, it does say it's already linked. Just confused why there's two different numbers for this and if I should call to confirm.

How do I contact someone if some photos are missing from my USB I just purchased? I can’t seem to find anything online. Thanks!

Hey folks. On previous trips I’ve gotten memory maker, but now that there’s boxes instead of people in some spots, I’m wondering if the photos are still worth it? How many areas don’t have a photographer? Memory maker is especially helpful as I’m running the races and want to get photos from that plus character and ride and general disney photos with the group. I’m leaning toward getting it regardless, but I am curious about the boxes. (What an awful idea, btw.)

Hey folks. On previous trips I’ve gotten memory maker, but now that there’s boxes instead of people in some spots, I’m wondering if the photos are still worth it? How many areas don’t have a photographer?
Per Disney, those boxes will be installed at 9 character locations.

Thanks! Is it safe to assume that there’s an attendant there who can take better photos with a phone?

In August, I read first hand reports that there were Photo Boxes for Tink, Kylo Ren, and Chewie. In September, I read a report that the Mickey and Minnie location in Town Square Theater had a photo box. In October, insidethemagic reported that the Mickey meet and greet was back to having a live photographer. Those are the only locations I have seen first hand reports of photo boxes for. There may be others, but I am not aware of them.

Anyone having any problems with MemoryMaker right now? We just got back and when I go into the website to download there are only a few of the pictures that show up compared to the app and now suddenly in the app a few of the photos have the photopass watermark suddenly over them? I'll try again later in case it's a Disney IT glitch.

Disney IT glitches are not unusual, unfortunately. On the website, you can try the download all visible button. It does NOT only download the visible photos, it downloads all the photos. Just make sure you have the filter set to show everything, and you should get all of your photos that way, even if they aren't appearing on your screen.

Thanks...we figured out the problem was whoever's magicband was scanned doesnt have the watermark, so pictures I could view when we were there suddenly have it now that we're home....same on the app. I sent them an email...

Doing a split UNI/DIS trip in February. Going to spend 2 maybe 3 days max at DIS. Being that it is the offseason and we are there for only a short time do you think that there will be enough photo ops to make it worth paying the money for the Memory Maker and does it ever go on sale?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!