Everything You Need to Know about Redeeming Airmiles for Disney World & Land & Universal Tickets

mkmommy

DIS Veteran
I just ordered the 3 day Disneyland ticket. Going In November, before a Panama Canal cruise. Only Need 2 days but I figure the Canadian discount is going to be cheaper than getting a personal shopper to get the 2 days I Need. Also may be able to sneak in an hour or 2 on a third day.

Have not been to DisneyLand in 15 years so I am sure lots of changes.

Crysten82

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Canadian resident passes on the airmile site usually sell out before the last day Feb 7??? I’m short some miles on the last pass. Thankfully it’s blue Friday and I should get there but I didn’t want to wait until the last minute if they will be gone.

mort1331

DIS Veteran
I just ordered the 3 day Disneyland ticket. Going In November, before a Panama Canal cruise. Only Need 2 days but I figure the Canadian discount is going to be cheaper than getting a personal shopper to get the 2 days I Need. Also may be able to sneak in an hour or 2 on a third day.

Have not been to DisneyLand in 15 years so I am sure lots of changes.
The parkhopper is worth every penny as is max fastpass

Days In the Sun

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Canadian resident passes on the airmile site usually sell out before the last day Feb 7??? I’m short some miles on the last pass. Thankfully it’s blue Friday and I should get there but I didn’t want to wait until the last minute if they will be gone.
They don't "usually" sell out before the Canadian offer end date. Airmiles usually has some available after the promo is over until they are used up. Unfortunately you can't count on that so get them as soon as you can.

DisneyLore

Mouseketeer
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I had never heard of blue Friday before and it turns out the Sobey's near me has one tomorrow. I can get enough points to pay for my flight home from Orlando in April, as I am almost there now. Very cool! :genie::thanks::thanks::thanks:

CanadianKrista

Mouseketeer
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I had never heard of blue Friday before and it turns out the Sobey's near me has one tomorrow. I can get enough points to pay for my flight home from Orlando in April, as I am almost there now. Very cool! :genie::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Come join us on the airmiles thread! We talk all things airmiles, every blue Friday, and all the other big promos!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates