Excellent News !!!!

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Was having a troll thro dvc site and guess what ....

Toll Free calls for International Members

International Members can make toll free calls to Member Services, just like domestic U.S. residents, by dialing a special country access code. After inputting your country code, you will be prompted to dial the Member Services toll free number 1-800-800-9800.

Selected country access codes:

U.K. - England: 0800-89-0011 (for use from British Telecom phones)

U.K. - England: 0500-89-0011 (for use from Mercury Phones)

U.K. - England: 0800-013-0011 (for use from AT&T Phones)

Scotland & Wales: (same rules as other U.K. numbers)

Argentina: 0-800-21-001 (not available from public phones)

Brazil: 000-8010

Mexico: 01-800-288-2872

Venezuela: 800-11-120

If you don't see an access code listed for your country, please ask a Vacation Advisor when planning your next vacation, to find out if there is a special access code for your country.

At last ....:D :D

David:D

Fantastic news :) :) :)

Isn't it great to feel DVC have lsitened to our grumbles and actually addressed the 'problem'?

Thanks for posting this!

Don't know why Scotland and Wales are listed differently to England but who's complaining..:D :D

David:D

It works as well !!!!!

Just tried to change my July VWL for BCV but no studios left only one bedrooms.....tempting tho .;)

David:)

That's great! Now if they'd just do that for Disney Club, CRO and PS I'd be happy, LOL.

Penny :)

I will need to email MS and see if they have a toll free number for Australia.

Hi David, we tried the AT & T number tonight and it worked a treat. Hopefully we won't have a charge on our next NTL phone bill..........

Thanks again David

jj.............;)

I've just checked with Telewest and none of those numbers will work for me. :(

Sigh, at least it doesn't cost too much to phone the US though. I just had the phone bill, and it costs rather more to phone a mobile than it does to phone Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!