Excellent ticket promo on Visit Orlando right now

TommyJK

DIS Veteran
There's a current excellent promo on VisitOrlando.com that I just bought

Buy park to park 3 day ticket and get 4th day free and 3rd park (Volcano Bay) free, and they have a 10% off promo code going as well.

My tickets were $287.50 each after tax

There's a current excellent promo on VisitOrlando.com that I just bought

Buy park to park 3 day ticket and get 4th day free and 3rd park (Volcano Bay) free, and they have a 10% off promo code going as well.

My tickets were $287.50 each after tax

When do they expire?

Great find. Thanks for sharing.

The prices I'm seeing are a bit higher though (https://tickets.visitorlando.com/tickets/theme-parks/universal-orlando/ticket/universal-promo):

Universal Orlando: 2 Park, 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket with 3rd Park & 4th Day FREE
Adult
Our Price: $299.99
Gate Price: $404.99
You save: $105.00
-+
Child (3-9)
Our Price: $289.99
Gate Price: $394.99
You save: $105.00
-+

But they might apply the 10% off on checkout (I didn't go that far). Actually, that's it; if you look at the top of the original page, they mention 10% off with promo code GIFT at checkout.

Another thing to point out is that if you are planning on upgrading to APs, you would likely only get credited the value of a 3 day Park-to-Park ticket (i.e. you lose the 4th day and the 3rd Park-to-Park free extras)

I ordered yesterday. This is what I was charged for 3 adult 3 day park to park (with 4th day and 3rd park free)
Order Summary​
Description​
QTY​
Price​
Total​
Universal Orlando: 2 Park, 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket with 3rd Park & 4th Day FREE | Promo Ticket | Adult​

3​
299.99​
899.97​
Sub Total​
899.97​
Promo​
- 90.00​
Shipping​
0.00​
Tax​
52.65​
Total Cost​
862.62​

Also note that they automatically put the purchaser's name on ticket #1 and then same last name with Guest 1 as first name for 2nd ticket and Guest 2 for 3rd. I was planning to get AP for me and have hubby and 2 kids with these tickets, but my name is on the ticket. They told me I could have my daughter use the one with my name, but I'll just get the AP with my husband's name on it and then we are all good. Now, just hoping for a good sale for Black Friday on APs. If not, at least I saved a ton on hotels so I won't feel too bad paying full price for the AP.

This is the best price I have seen, have you ordered these before? Just want to make sure it's legit before I spend $1500. Well, a little less than that thanks to this post!

I ordered from visitorlando on Black Friday 2 yrs ago. It's a legit site. Did the print at home option and swapped them for the little credit card size tickets at guest services. They did not even glance at the names when we activated by entering the park.

I ordered from visitorlando on Black Friday 2 yrs ago. It's a legit site. Did the print at home option and swapped them for the little credit card size tickets at guest services. They did not even glance at the names when we activated by entering the park.

Do all of visitorlando tickets require you to stop and get legit tickets from guest service or do they also offer straight to gate tickets?

They will email you tickets you can print and take straight to the gate. Just that they're bigger/bulky to try and fold and stuff in a lanyard. So some people like to take them to guest services to exchange them to smaller tickets.

Like Tommy says, you can just use the print at home version straight at the gate. I swapped them to the official looking ticket for ease of use over the 4 day period.

I'd swap them for the 'regular' tickets once you get there. It seems like everyone that has the home-printed passes struggles at the turnstyle scanners.

Am I correct in thinking that, if one were to enter the parks on a blackout date with this ticket and then upgrade to an AP the next day, it would probably be credited at $305 (Universal's listed price for a 3-day 2-park park-to-park)? Or would only the actually paid discounted price ($270) apply? Thanks so much - doing lots of math for our trip!

My guess is you get credited for the non promo elements of the ticket. So whatever Universal's online price is for a 3 day 2 park ticket. But I could be wrong.

Can you add additional days to these once at the park by paying the difference? The offer I have on the site is only 2 day, not 3 day like OP.

Am I correct in thinking that, if one were to enter the parks on a blackout date with this ticket and then upgrade to an AP the next day, it would probably be credited at $305 (Universal's listed price for a 3-day 2-park park-to-park)? Or would only the actually paid discounted price ($270) apply? Thanks so much - doing lots of math for our trip!

If you are going to upgrade to the 3 day park, do it after you have used the ticket on that second day to enter the park

Go to guest services inside the park to upgrade tickets to ap
Your 2 day ticket pass will still have value then

I did it last year from this site and it was a good deal. Will get again. The current ticket options and prices are confusing though!! I feel like I am seeing different prices for the same type of ticket!!

I ended up going with the 2-day PTP get 3rd day free since we don't need the fourth day or Volcano Bay. 280/adult and 270/child minus 10% plus tax came out to a total of $1332 for our family of 4 adults/1 kid. Undercover Tourist's CyberMonday total for the same deal was $1410 (including a one-day $10 off deal), and Universal's 3-day PTP ($305/295) currently totals $1613 online. Nice savings considering I was prepared to pay the Universal price a few weeks ago -- thank you to everyone on this website! I was a little nervous about the promo status of the VisitOrlando tickets in case we decide to upgrade to AP, but when I received the tickets by email today, I was happy to see they are labeled "2-Park 3-Day PTP Adult SC." Also, they don't expire until 12/1/2020.

I just called and ordered my tickets today and the agent on the phone told me that it was a good thing that I ordered when i did because they are raising the price of their universal tickets either later today or tomorrow. She said they went up at Universal recently so they have to raise theirs as well. I called instead of ordering online because the online chat said they could expedite the processing of my order and make sure it went through today since we are flying out early Friday morning, and I wanted to make sure we could print them at home before we leave. She said they are getting a lot of orders and the turnaround time could be 48 hrs if I just ordered online. The agent was one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with when making a call like this, and the chat agent was super friendly as well

My total was $1130.99 for 2 adults/2 children 3 day 2 park P2P with 3rd park and 4th day free.

ETA this was with promo GIFT for 10% off, that is good through Dec 8th.

Tickets did go up $15 each sometime today- at least the 2 park 3 day P2P with 3rd park free and 4th day free ones did. This am I paid $1130.99 for 2a/2c, now it is $1188.49. Not a huge increase, but it adds up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!