*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

If you were given an opportunity to decorate one of the Disney properties for any holiday-(Christmas, Halloween, Easter....), which hotel would you select, and is there a particular way you would decorate it?

If you were given an opportunity to decorate one of the Disney properties for any holiday-(Christmas, Halloween, Easter....), which hotel would you select, and is there a particular way you would decorate it?

I was very blessed last yr to be at WDW on Halloween & in the beginning of Dec with the Christmas decorations, I loved both! I would love to decorate either!

I think that while Christmas would be really pretty, Halloween would be the most fun.

Oh, definitely Christmas.....and I would say either Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Wilderness Lodge. Both hotels are beautiful during the holidays --- I love the fireplaces.

Rarely. Have cut flowers and all my plants are plastic. I have a brown thumb :(

I only have cut flowers if they were given to me.

However, I have 3 types of spider plant, 2 African violets, and a baby tree at the moment.

We have cut flowers in our house all the time, and we also have house plants most of the time.

Do you stock up on anything in which you have enough of, or too much of, but keep purchasing? Ex. toilet paper, pens, certain type of canned goods, .....?

I always buy things on sale or at a warehouse store, so often have a lot of many things

I can't think of anything except books. I have way too many books. But I don't think that counts.

I usually stock up on toilet paper, shampoo, paper towels, and cream of anything soups. Those seem to be the items I don't want to run out of.

No cut flowers here, either, mostly because I don't have them growing outside. Long ago at our old house we did..and I would have them in the house.

I sometimes have a stockpile of chocolate chips. I never remember if I have them, so I keep buying them.

How often do you have cut flowers/live plants in your house?

I love cut flowers, but DH says the smell bothers him. Go figure :confused3. Also I have a cat that likes to eat plants, so all my houseplants & any cut flowers must be kept up high which is super annoying.

Do you stock up on anything in which you have enough of, or too much of, but keep purchasing? Ex. toilet paper, pens, certain type of canned goods, .....?

I stock up most things, that's how I shop. I buy when on sale & use coupons too. I have multiples of mustard, ketchup, cream mushroom soup, tomato soup, stir fry sauce, Mac n cheese, cans of fruit, jello, cereal, soy sauce, sugar, kool aid, Pepsi, frozen chicken breast & ground beef, pickles, etc. I'm not an extreme couponer though, all of this fits in my kitchen cupards & pantry, no stockpile room :lmao:

What types of fruits are in season where you live? Are there farms where you can go, and pick your own fruits?

Strawberries. But due to the horrible spring they aren't good.
We live in farm country so there are many farm stands to chose from.
The sweet corn is up next. After the 4th of July until late October

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!