*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-6/2-
There are certain words that people spell, and say differently. Can you think of any of these words?

Doughnut-donut
Ketchup-catsup

QOTD-6/3-
Coca Cola is having their share a bottle campaign this summer again but with a twist. Last year, they had names. This year, they are putting holiday destinations. Ex. Australia, Fiji,....

If you were to buy three of these bottles with different destinations to visit, where would they be?

QOTD-6/7-
Do you like shopping at the mall? What sort of restaurants-food court choices do you have?

QOTD-6/8-
It is now berry season which means there are lots of different berries avaliable at the store, farmer's market,... what type of berries do you like? Do you make anything with them such as pies, or smoothies?

QOTD-6/9-
When was your last Disney trip? What was a peak-(good thing), and pit-(bad thing-not so great thing), that happened on that trip?

Joining this thread! :)
QOTD-6/9-
When was your last Disney trip? What was a peak-(good thing), and pit-(bad thing-not so great thing), that happened on that trip?

November 18-20, 2016 (but heading down in 63 days! wooo!). DW, my father and I went to Disney as a pre-trip before a 10 day Panamanian cruise. There was a bunch of good things, but I think the best was going to MVMCP for the first time. The not so great thing was the DW and I had to do some course work for our MBA classes in the evening after the MVMCP.

We cant wait! We were originally going in October, but got the email last Friday about the discounted room rates at CBR. Took us a few hours, but got everything (ADRs, travel plans, reservations) moved over to August.

QOTD-6/7-
Do you like shopping at the mall? What sort of restaurants-food court choices do you have?
Prefer to do online shopping, unless its for clothes. The food court of the closest mall has a chicken teryaki place that I've been going to since high school.

QOTD-6/8-
It is now berry season which means there are lots of different berries avaliable at the store, farmer's market,... what type of berries do you like? Do you make anything with them such as pies, or smoothies?
My personal favorite is Bing cherries (closest to a berry I could come). Never really included berries in any of my cooking, unless you count raspberry chipotle marinade that I bought.

QOTD-6/10-
When going to a restaurant, do you usually get a salad, burger, or entree such a chicken, or steak?

QOTD-6/10-
When going to a restaurant, do you usually get a salad, burger, or entree such a chicken, or steak?

Normally an entree, but the DW and I have been on a nice diet lately (with good results :)) so now it would probably be a salad or wrap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter