*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-6/25-
Do you know anyone who is famous? ( locally or nationally)?
Personally, no. But it would be kinda cool :)

Jenn and I have met a few people who are famous: Gabriel Iglesias (Fluffy), Rita Rudner. And my father claims to know the wife of Wayne Newton, and I tend to believe him (I don't bet against what he says 99% of the time).

*Edit* My cousin played semi-professional baseball, one of the company *(edit 2) I work for* sales agents is a former Stanley Cup winner from the Chicago Blackhawks, and the brother of the C.O.O. is the former President of Madison Square Garden. Forgot about these guys. LOL

Last edited:

QOTD-6/26-
At restaurants in your area, do they automatically bring you water, or do you need to ask them for a glass of water?

My kids, and I would love to meet Fluffy!! He is such a great, and entertaining comedian!
He, honestly, was one of the most genuinely nice, caring individuals I've ever met. We are seeing him (although, not meet and greet this time) in December and we can't wait!

QOTD-6/26-
At restaurants in your area, do they automatically bring you water, or do you need to ask them for a glass of water?
Nearly all bring you water.

Attachments

• IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 2
Neat!

Here it seems like most of our restaurants you need to ask them for water, or they will ask you. Before it was more of an automatic where water would just be served to you.

QOTD-6/27-
What types of plants-trees, flowers,...are popular where you live/do you grow/is your state flower-tree,...?

He, honestly, was one of the most genuinely nice, caring individuals I've ever met. We are seeing him (although, not meet and greet this time) in December and we can't wait!

Nearly all bring you water.

Here too, I am referring to " bring water."

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!