*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-7/5-

When you have a hangover-(from drinking too much alcohol), what do you like to do, eat, drink, in helping to relieve your headache, or to make you feel better?

QOTD-7/9-
How do you like to season your steaks? Do you grill it? Pan fry it? And how do you like it cooked?

I use garlic salt, black pepper, this other seasoned salt. But i like the way my husband makes his with different seasonings,garlic,....
We like our steaks grilled to a medium temp.

In both, we use strawberries, blueberries or other berries, and bananas. In smoothies, we sometimes use melons, pineapple, apples,...

QOTD-7/12-
If you were to eat a vegetarian meal, what would you choose as your appetizer, and main dish?

QOTD-7/12-
If you were to eat a vegetarian meal, what would you choose as your appetizer, and main dish?
The carnivore in me just stated that the Disney World turkey legs should be eaten at all times...LOL

Appetizer: Avocado and mango pieces, with lime and a dash of salt and cilantro on top.
Dinner: Pan seared eggplant and garlic, with bell peppers and baby potatoes on the side

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!