exchanging drink for dessert on dining plan?

Anyone have any luck swapping the drink for a snack at AoA? Might be worth the walk over there.

Anyone have any luck swapping the drink for a snack at AoA? Might be worth the walk over there.
We were there the end of Aug./beginning of Sept. and while we could never do it at Pop, we always were allowed at AoA...and honestly the walk was a lot faster/closer than what I had thought. I'd def. recommend going there to eat instead of Pop.

We were there the end of Aug./beginning of Sept. and while we could never do it at Pop, we always were allowed at AoA...and honestly the walk was a lot faster/closer than what I had thought. I'd def. recommend going there to eat instead of Pop.

Thank you!

Definitely worth the walk over!

They were allowing it at All Star Sports over Christmas. I only ever saw one person ask though and she happened to have a manager type checking her out so I'm not sure if that was why. He did pull a stamp out to stamp her receipt so it seemed they were prepared to have people ask.

We had no problem doing this at BC Marketplace. We did it every day. We actually didn't know we could do it - the CM that was checking us out told us to go grab a snack since we have our mugs for our drinks.

The only park place we tried this at was Sunshine Seasons, and again we were told by the CM checking us out to go grab a dessert (cause we requested a cup for just water to drink with our meal).

They were allowing it at All Star Sports over Christmas. I only ever saw one person ask though and she happened to have a manager type checking her out so I'm not sure if that was why. He did pull a stamp out to stamp her receipt so it seemed they were prepared to have people ask.

We had no problem doing this at BC Marketplace. We did it every day. We actually didn't know we could do it - the CM that was checking us out told us to go grab a snack since we have our mugs for our drinks.

The only park place we tried this at was Sunshine Seasons, and again we were told by the CM checking us out to go grab a dessert (cause we requested a cup for just water to drink with our meal).

Thank you!!

Reactions: TJA

This is very disturbing that I have to take a drink while I have a refillable mug. Last summer at POP, every CM let us exchange. What's the deal here??? And where's the Pixie Dust?

Basically, from what we experienced it is allowed at QS at the resorts because you already have the mug, otherwise no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter