Exchanging unused ticket for gift card?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
I believe I read on the board that someone had exchanged an old unused ticket (on room key from previous year) and had its face value placed on a gift card at customer relations.

Is this something that can be done?

TIA!:flower3:

Unless it is a really old ticket - no you can not do that. Disney tickets expire like 14 days after you first use the ticket. Now if you bought your ticket separate and paid for the non- expiring feature I believe Disney will add the days to your newest ticket but I have never heard of them refunding ticket cost onto a gift card.

Nope! Lots of people who purchased 1 or 2 day tickets in order to get free dining would be jumping on this. There have a been one or two odd reports of somebody getting some pixie dust and having a CM do this but it's not the norm and not WDW policy.

You can always ask but be prepared to be told no. I personally would get the ticket removed from the KTTW card though so you don't mix it up with an empty KTTW and toss it.

Nope! Lots of people who purchased 1 or 2 day tickets in order to get free dining would be jumping on this. There have a been one or two odd reports of somebody getting some pixie dust and having a CM do this but it's not the norm and not WDW policy.

You can always ask but be prepared to be told no. I personally would get the ticket removed from the KTTW card though so you don't mix it up with an empty KTTW and toss it.

Can you imagine if everyone tried to turn in those one and two day tickets from the dining plan for cash????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter