Excited about Disney Plus

I'm pretty excited and can't wait to sign up for it! Freeform plays the same movies as Netflix for the most part so I don't really utilize Netflix for that. I have Hulu already and really prefer that.

Tort Law action reaches beyond customer relations and is not for the simple minded. Multimillion deals are made from the execs that paid Netflix to create and air shows. I'm politely out, I'm not discussing Business and Tort Law w/ non-attorneys who take back misinformation they typed w/o holding a law degree.
Well that's a bizarre reply. :confused: I would suggest you are the one misreading things here, as evidenced by your obvious confusion about the business model of Netflix and their licensing agreements with other content providers, which some other knowledgeable posters were attempting to clarify for you. There are some vagaries of the whole deal that involve certain Disney titles reverting back to Netflix in 2026 etc, but for now the bottom line is Disney is taking back all their movies for Disney+, including all of Star Wars.

And the formality and grammer of "change course" is recourse.

I am looking at "recourse" in my Black's Law Dictionary right now, and there's nothing in there that is synonymous with the common phrase "change course," which simply means "to go another direction." And the formality of "grammer" is grammar. :smickey:

Last edited:
The deal at D23 was three years of a $12.99 package for $140 total so less than $4 a month. They has 12 sign up stations and all had long lines
Checking for understanding: At the D23 Expo the deal included Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ as a package for $140 for 3 years?

I thought the deal was <$4/m for the $6.99 Disney+ only (w/out Hulu or ESPN+). I also thought, from my read of the D23 announcement, that the present offer is identical to that of the show offer except for the Founders Circle pin.

The deal at D23 was three years of a $12.99 package for $140 total so less than $4 a month. They has 12 sign up stations and all had long lines

It will take them three years to build new content for this service. This is just getting early adopters to foot the bill in advance.

my question is do you have to pay the 140 total for three years, or is it broken down into cheaper yearly subscriptions. i'm still waiting on my email. i feel like i'd be more hesitant to throw our 140 dollars all at once.

my question is do you have to pay the 140 total for three years, or is it broken down into cheaper yearly subscriptions. i'm still waiting on my email. i feel like i'd be more hesitant to throw our 140 dollars all at once.
All at once; upfront.

Checking for understanding: At the D23 Expo the deal included Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ as a package for $140 for 3 years?

I thought the deal was <$4/m for the $6.99 Disney+ only (w/out Hulu or ESPN+). I also thought, from my read of the D23 announcement, that the present offer is identical to that of the show offer except for the Founders Circle pin.

I too am wondering if this deal currently being offered to all D23 members is for the same deal that they were offering during the Expo.
Disney+ / Hulu / ESPN +

I too am wondering if this deal currently being offered to all D23 members is for the same deal that they were offering during the Expo.
Disney+ / Hulu / ESPN +

I don't have any answers, but I want to see if I understand the question.

It looks like all D23 members (even Free General Membership) have access to the <$4 per month Disney + deal. So, is the question whether HULU and ESPN+ are also included in that price?

I don't have any answers, but I want to see if I understand the question.

It looks like all D23 members (even Free General Membership) have access to the <$4 per month Disney + deal. So, is the question whether HULU and ESPN+ are also included in that price?
Not quite. The question goes back to an earlier post that might indicate that D23 Expo Attendees were offered the larger, combined Disney+, HULU and ESPN+ package, 3 years for $140 up front.

The basic question: Are all D23 members getting the same deal ... or was the Expo Attendee deal significantly better?

Anyone know what the National Geographic channel will be like??? My son is a big fan and we cancelled our cable and I am wondering if it will be similar to the National Geographic channel that is offered on cable television??? Our offer is from our Disney Visa Rewards card, perhaps a different deal then the one discussed on here. Our offer includes Disney, Pixar, Marvel Star Wars, and National Geographic.

Anyone know what the National Geographic channel will be like??? My son is a big fan and we cancelled our cable and I am wondering if it will be similar to the National Geographic channel that is offered on cable television??? Our offer is from our Disney Visa Rewards card, perhaps a different deal then the one discussed on here. Our offer includes Disney, Pixar, Marvel Star Wars, and National Geographic.

No idea if the reports are accurate, but it seems like they might be documentaries? Like feature film type stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts