Expect the Unexpected: A 2021 PTR- finally updated and planning our next trip!

lvcourtneyy

DIS Veteran
Howdy friends!

My name is Courtney and I'm back to share another year (hopefully very different from 2020!) of planning!

I'll start with some introductions because it's only logical.

gringotts .jpg

I'm an emergency room nurse who recently left the night shift to work during the "normal" daytime hours. My heart still misses my night shift coworkers but I really enjoy sleeping in my bed at night (for now!) I'm the master planner in the relationship, always scheming to fit in another adventure- mostly Disney but sometimes others as well. My favorites include the Little Mermaid, Animal Kingdom, Halloween, roller coasters, Harry Potter and collecting popcorn buckets in all forms.

Joining me on most adventures is DBF, Mike.
tree of life.jpg

He's a grocery store manager who works crazy hours and comes home to do most of the cooking and cleaning since I'm pretty useless at those things :rolleyes1 . His favorites include Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloween, Donald Duck, sweet tea and Yak and Yeti lo mein.

Our trips in 2021 will look a lot different (pandemic reasons aside) because our family is growing by a set of ears in December!

roy disney.jpg

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with our son, Robert Allan 👪 and we are very excited to start brainwashing him into loving Disney and Universal as much as we do. His current likes include giving me acid reflux, making me pee every 6 minutes and jabbing me in the ribs with his butt.

robert ear hat.jpg

Also starring in this PTR is my little sister and Robert's godmother, Kim.

me and kim baby shower.jpg

She's a vet tech at an emergency animal hospital so we basically have the same job except hers is with animals and mine is with people (who sometimes act like animals :rolleyes1). She's my partner-in-crime and we're always down for an adventure together as long as we can find a day we both have off lol. Her favorites include Tangled, cheese, Animal Kingdom, Harry Potter and the Grinch.

We all had many trip plans cancelled during 2020 (as I'm sure did many of you!) and look forward to making up for it in 2021 but we can only guess what the future holds so I've adopted the planning motto of "Expect the Unexpected". Any other Big Brother fans out there?!

giphy.gif

I hope you'll join me as we plan for Robert's first trip, the 50th anniversary at WDW and hopefully some others in between!

Last edited:

Any other Big Brother fans out there?!

Such random quote to say hi for the first time on! I'm pretty sure who wins this season no matter who wins Final HOH, but anyways. Read some of your TRs and PTRs, and can't wait to see what 2021 brings!

Here! Page 1!

His current likes include giving me acid reflux, making me pee every 6 minutes and jabbing me in the ribs with his butt.
I'm sorry for your discomfort, but... okay, that was funny. :laughing:
Any other Big Brother fans out there?!
Nope. I watch a fair amount of reality TV including never having missed a single Survivor episode, but... that's one I don't watch.

HERE!!! I'm hoping if we don't cross paths beforehand that maybe we'll finally be able to meet for the 50th and then I get to meet Robert Allan!! 👶👶

making me pee every 6 minutes
Yeah....those babies wreck havoc on our bladders. Not only when they're sitting on them, but years later after having slid out of that general area :rotfl2: Looking forward to reading along as you plan!

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with our son, Robert Allan 👪 and we are very excited to straight brainwashing him into loving Disney and Universal as much as we do. His current likes include giving me acid reflux, making me pee every 6 minutes and jabbing me in the ribs with his butt.

:rotfl2:

Ahhhhh, the joys of pregnancy! And yet, you'll miss all that when he comes out!

2021 but we can only guess what the future holds so I've adopted the planning motto of "Expect the Unexpected". Any other Big Brother fans out there?!

Yup! I think I'm Team Enzo at this point, though I don't think he stands a chance for better than third place. I'd be okay with Cody winning too, he's played a really good game.

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with our son, Robert Allan 👪 and we are very excited to straight brainwashing him into loving Disney and Universal as much as we do. His current likes include giving me acid reflux, making me pee every 6 minutes and jabbing me in the ribs with his butt.
You look so great pregnant and I cannot believe you are 32 weeks already!!!
I hope you'll join me as we plan for Robert's first trip, the 50th anniversary at WDW and hopefully some others in between!
So exited to be joining in as you plan all your new adventures!

Such random quote to say hi for the first time on! I'm pretty sure who wins this season no matter who wins Final HOH, but anyways. Read some of your TRs and PTRs, and can't wait to see what 2021 brings!

Thanks for saying hi! Was the winner who you expected? I was not surprised at all! I was kinda hoping Enzo would pull out a win but his tantrum when he didn't win the competition annoyed me lol.

Here! Page 1!

Woo! Thanks for reading!

I'm sorry for your discomfort, but... okay, that was funny. :laughing:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Apparently the discomfort comes with the territory but I'm over it lol

Nope. I watch a fair amount of reality TV including never having missed a single Survivor episode, but... that's one I don't watch.

My parents have seen every Survivor episode too lol. I watched the first few seasons but not recently.

HERE!!! I'm hoping if we don't cross paths beforehand that maybe we'll finally be able to meet for the 50th and then I get to meet Robert Allan!! 👶👶

Yess! 💙 💙

Yeah....those babies wreck havoc on our bladders. Not only when they're sitting on them, but years later after having slid out of that general area :rotfl2: Looking forward to reading along as you plan!

:rotfl::rotfl:Glad to know there's more bladder trouble to look forward too.

:rotfl2:

Ahhhhh, the joys of pregnancy! And yet, you'll miss all that when he comes out!

I find it hard to believe I'll miss it lol but that's what people keep telling me :rotfl:

Yup! I think I'm Team Enzo at this point, though I don't think he stands a chance for better than third place. I'd be okay with Cody winning too, he's played a really good game.

I was kinda hoping Enzo would pull out a win but I really didn't like his tantrum when he lost the competition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!