Expectations at California Grill, Jiko

maggiew

DIS Veteran
We are normally a counter service, character breakfast with a few sit downs thrown in kind of family. This trip we are thinking about eating at California Grill (for our anniversary) and Jiko. I was wondering what the expectations are of the waiters, etc???? We normally do not drink cocktails or wine etc. with our meals. I actually never drink alcohol (or very, very rarely - like New Years Eve). My DH might have a beer. Also, We probably won't get appetizers because I am a light eater. I could eat an appetizer and be full. Same with desserts. We may get dessert depending on how full we are and if anything is really tempting. So I am wondering if the waiters will treat us differently if we do not run up a big bill with lots of extras.

Am I just paranoid?? I read about all these dining reviews where people get lots of extras and then I feel like we are being cheap. But it really isn't about the money, just more our style of eating.

Maggie

no you will not be treated differently. you will receive fabulous service these restaurants are known for. go enjoy!!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter