Expedia price increase?

Dominos

Earning My Ears
So in 2017 we went to WDW. flight and hotel from edmonton to orlando was between $400-500 for something just outside of WDW. Im searching for same thing now during off-season and prices are starting at $600. I'm thinking if I wait prices will go down....anyone else notice the increase and why it's 20% more this year?

Umm, if I was getting flight and hotel for $600 for a week, I would be all over that. The only thing better than that price would be the mind boggling low $400 price you paid in 2017.

$600 for flight and hotel? How many nights is that for because that looks like a great deal.

$600 for flight and hotel? How many nights is that for because that looks like a great deal.
For 7 nights.....but remember this price is for like 2 star crappy hotel in kissimmee. Not disney hotels. Toronto is even cheaper to fly out of.

For 7 nights.....but remember this price is for like 2 star crappy hotel in kissimmee. Not disney hotels. Toronto is even cheaper to fly out of.
Even still, I’d snap that deal up! We fly out of Prince George, BC and our flights alone range from $300-$650 each way per person! We could probably fly out of Vancouver a bit cheaper but we’d still have to get there and we live 9 hours away.

O ya. Definitely being near a international airport helps. I just noticed prices spiked 20% no matter where u leave from

I'm not going crazy then...prices are way up. And they just raised park ticket prices to. $$$. Still looking forward to the next few years. Toy story land. Star wars next year. Mickey ride. Tron coaster. Pandora. Gonna be awesome!

Umm, if I was getting flight and hotel for $600 for a week, I would be all over that. The only thing better than that price would be the mind boggling low $400 price you paid in 2017.

+1. We are limited in when we can go as we prefer to avoid Orlando in the summer. Due to this, our flights alone are often around $4K for the 4 of us, unless we drive to Detroit and fly Delta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!