Expedition Everest Refurb?

DWFamilyof6

Mouseketeer
Any truth to the rumor that EE will be going under refurbishment early ‘19??? Please say no.

I've heard this rumor for a while. They want to fix the yeti. People speculated they were waiting to finish pandora first.

Just another wdwnt rumor when the only backing was joe rohde tweeting he’s still committed to fixing it

I didn't take that tweet as anything serious or definitive,
just twitter banter since folks always complain about the yeti.

Someone said ....
♀️Shelbunny‏ @shelbunny10
Remember when @Joe_Rohde swore at D23 that he would fix the Yeti #BlessHim

To which he said ....
Joe Rohde‏ @Joe_Rohde
Yes. Still on it.

And the rumor mill went on overdrive.

And this is a recent tweet, in response to another rumor beginning ... but he basically says he doesn't reveal (or likely confirm) anything on instagram or twitter until Disney does first.

Joe Rohde‏ @Joe_Rohde
Not an omen. it’s just something I found in a book in my library. Official reveals would be on official sites, not my personal IG posts.

Someone said ....

To which he said ....
Joe Rohde‏ @Joe_Rohde
Yes. Still on it.

And this is a recent tweet, in response to another rumor beginning ... but he basically says he doesn't reveal (or likely confirm) anything on instagram or twitter until Disney does first.

Joe Rohde‏ @Joe_Rohde
Not an omen. it’s just something I found in a book in my library. Official reveals would be on official sites, not my personal IG posts.
People read too much into posts like this. Joe has one of my favorite twitter and Instagram accounts. I love when he shares little details about his projects. They are never about upcoming projects though always projects already completed.

Someone said ....

To which he said ....
Joe Rohde‏ @Joe_Rohde
Yes. Still on it.

Joe Rohde‏ @Joe_Rohde

I was amazed when people took to him finding an old plan for Journey in a book on his shelf, that it meant he was working on a new version.....we're a dumb species.

I was amazed when people took to him finding an old plan for Journey in a book on his shelf, that it meant he was working on a new version.....we're a dumb species.

Right!?!

I find old stuff in funny places all the time. All it means is that I stick things in funny places and forget.

As artsy as he is ... I imagine he has amazing treasure tucked everywhere.

Didn't I read somewhere that they are going to remove the yeti and are looking for CM's to wear a large yeti costume?

:earsboy: Bill

...A dancing Yeti-clad cast member next to the Disco Yeti at random times on April Fool's Day would be something I could get behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!