Experience as Buyer With ‘Buy and Sell DVC’?

Dan1

DIS Veteran
Hello all

We are looking to buy a resale contract and saw a perfect one for us in our Use Year and the same resort we currently own (SSR).

However I’m not familiar with the broker ‘*************.com’and only came across it today.

We see on the broker we usually use a similar contract for the same resort and number of points but a different Use Year.

So we are torn on which contract to make an offer.

Appreciate anyone’s experience with this Brokerage.

Many, many thanks!

I have not used them but are aware of them and personally would feel fine working with them if they had a contract I was interested in.

I’m trying to think of the podcast but I’m sure I heard someone singing the praises of Bee recently. As Kat said, if they have what you want I wouldn’t hesitate.

I'm in the process of buying a resale with them. Bee Thaxton, the realtor, has been very responsive to messages and is very nice. Just waiting on ROFR.

They also run the group "DVC Disney Vacation Club Members" with 57,000 members on facebook and they are great about answering questions about buying and selling.

I have a contract in ROFR with them right now

They are 100x more communicative and on the call than the people at Fidelity IMO.

I personally found Bee herself to be a little sleazy when it came to making a sale on a contract I ultimately did not buy but other than that I’ve had no issues thud far.

I’ve bought two contracts with them. Their broker, Bee, is wonderful! She’s the sort of person who actually listens to what you want and works closely with you to achieve the result you want. She’s incredibly responsive to messages. Would definitely recommend :-)

I put an offer in with Bee and she was quick to provide a counter from her client. We ended up passing but she was the fastest broker to respond of any I offered on.

I have bought twice through Buy & Sell DVC and would absolutely recommend them. Bee Thaxton is wonderful to work with and I have since become friends with her too and seen her at several Moonlight Magic events since she is also a DVC owner.

I put an offer in with Bee and she was quick to provide a counter from her client. We ended up passing but she was the fastest broker to respond of any I offered on.
Yeah, she's definitely on top of communication.

Even outside of normal business hours.

Bee is one of the hardest working people I know. We’re in the UK and had heard Bee on several podcasts we listen to. Even with that, we were a bit nervous initially but she was wonderful. We’ve since become good friends and we always see her several times when we visit. Bless her, he phone is always on, and she’s constantly replying to messages and taking calls, which we never mind, because she does that for us too :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter