Experience with Kids Nite Out

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
So we had planned on DD going to Simba's Cubhouse when we originally booked our upcoming trip and planned one night for DH and I to have dinner at Jiko just the two of us, but I just found out Disney no longer has that and the new Pixar thing at Contemporary is for age 4 and up and DD will have just turned 3 on this trip. So we are looking into Kids Nite Out for an evening of babysitting in our room. We were hoping to hear from people that have experience with this service. I want to know that she will have fun and will be safe while we are gone for just a couple of hours. Thanks for sharing your experiences or if you know of other good services.

Following. We have a few hours booked with them for an Epcot grown up evening. The booking was easy by phone. They said no water stuff ie no baths or swimming but otherwise they can take the kids for dinner at the resort (you have to feed the sitter if more than 6 hrs) and they’ll keep the kiddos entertained. Babysitting with our agency at home costs the same so I was pleasantly surprised w the cost.

I don’t have any other info as this is still in the future for us.

We've used KNO on 3 trips. 2 were in rooms at WDW resort and 1 was at an off-site hotel. They were great with the kids. We made sure to request a young woman since our kids are high energy. They made sure the kids were fed and entertained. They will bring age appropriate toys/activities. I highly recommend KNO.

We used Kids Nite Out twice when my DS was 2. The sitter was very professional and safety conscious. They are the only WDW-approved, in-room sitting service. I was very pleased with the service.

I’m so sad to hear they don’t have the Clubhouse things anymore...I mean, I can understand why because when we went 4 years ago and we booked a few hours at the Neverland one at Polynesian our daughter was the ONLY child there all night for like...3h. She had the full, undivided attention of 3-4 adults, she was in absolute heaven. But I’m still sad to hear it’s not an option anymore.

We have used them twice when our son was 18 months and 2.5. They took him trick or treating around the resort on Halloween, brought him to get dinner at the QS too. They are really good at what they do, and we'll be using them again this month. I was bummed about the clubhouses closing, because I thought he'd like to play with other kids now that he's 5, but oh well. He'll get someone to read him stories all night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter