Experiences of Norweigan Air

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
Booked with Norweigan for the first time next year. Interested in everyone's experiences of flying with them :-)

Booked with Norweigan for the first time next year. Interested in everyone's experiences of flying with them :-)
Really good airline. Practically brand new planes. Remember drinks on board must be purchased. Also food is payable if you didn't take the option when booking. I think there seats and legroom are smaller than other thomson but not sure by how much. I have only used them short haul and they have been great every time. If they had been competitive for price I would of used them for my trip.

We have extra legroom seats so not to worried about that. I've never been on a new plane before though, so am quite excited about that.

It was fine for us. We didnt buy the meals cos we prefer a sandwich but on the way back they gave us meals as they had spares. TBH we didnt like them but the planes are nice and we'd fly with them again xx

We flew with them last summer and they were great. Wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again. We had the tickets that included luggage and food, and the food was OK (typical airline food). You do pay for extra drinks or food as and when you want but it's all done on the touch screen and paid with card. TBH I liked this - it wasn't cheap but I liked the convenience of ordering a cuppa when I wanted one! Entertainment was good - plenty of films to watch - we didn't struggle to find things to watch. Hope this helps x

I would only fly Norwegian now over Virgin who we used to use.

Slightly less leg room but the Dreamliner are brand new. Took our own food on to save money and it also forced us to take less clothing with us to Orlando because they charge per case.

It may have been me but I did suffer with jet lag for the first time ever flying with that. I've heard it's because they fly higher (he seems why they are cheaper) but you are likely to suffer the jet lag.

At half the price of Virgin, I think they are an amazing Airline and if anything, it means I may be able to get out to Florida more often now as I've always found it to be the cost of flights that are the killer

Thanks for the responses. How is a Dreamliner different? Never been on one before.

They are smaller with 9 seats across and don’t have upper floors unless I’m mistaken. Windows have much bigger viewing which can also be dimmed at various levels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!