Experiences with Soarin shortly after RD

How do you get in the park for a reservation before it opens do you just show them your reservation number? August is the first time I will be doing this. Thanks

There will be a CM off to the side checking people in for dining. They look up your reservation.

I was hoping to do Garden Grill and then head to Soarin' with hopes of a short wait. The earliest I could get for Garden Grill was 8:20am (though I keep checking!) - any chance we'll be done in 40 minutes? Should we show up a bit early for our reservation? Thanks :)

I was hoping to do Garden Grill and then head to Soarin' with hopes of a short wait. The earliest I could get for Garden Grill was 8:20am (though I keep checking!) - any chance we'll be done in 40 minutes? Should we show up a bit early for our reservation? Thanks :)

Get there at 8. They should seat you early.

We did RD in November from IG, the CM was slow letting people in. Our wait at Soarin was about 10 minutes at most. When we got out, it was posted at 45.
In April we did RD from the main entrance. Our wait at Soarin was walked on the first show. When we got out, it was posted 30 minutes and walking out, the line looked like it. There were at least 2 theaters running as they were filling 2 concourses.

My suggestion would be rope drop from the International Gateway/resort entrance. Every time we have been back there you are talking 200 people tops (typically more like 100) - then head for Soarin

Great idea!! but now I am past my ADR and of course there is nothing. I think i'll try the ADR finder on touring plans and see if i get lucky. I have a couple mornings to work with so maybe something will turn up.

When we were there in March for spring break I got an 8 am ADR for GG morning of. I was on first thing when my kids woke me up at 6:30 am. We walked right on to Soarin and were able to request front row of the middle screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter