• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Experiences with Suzanne Somers plan?

Liz

Make a miracle!
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has either tried and been successful or even tried and given up on this plan. I'm reading her book and it sure seems like it would be an easy plan to stick with long term if it actually works.

Thanks!

It's similar in many ways to Atkins. The food combining makes sense BUT seems a little to complicated for me to stick to for the long haul.

Good Luck!
:D

I want to pick up her new book for the recipes.

Liz, I’ve been on it for about two years and love it. It is the only “diet” that has ever worked for me because you can eat lots of great food and you don’t count calories, fat grams, points or anything. I like it better than Atkins because I think it’s a lot healthier since you can eat all the fruit you want and all the carbs you want (as long as they’re the “right” carbs). The key is that it’s a program I can live with for the rest of my life. I can lose weight on any diet, but the minute I go back to my old eating habits it comes right back. I lost the all weight (around 30 lbs.) in a few months, and I’ve been maintaining for a couple of years. I eat so much better than I used to. And now that Suzanne is coming out with so many delicious food products (including wonderful desserts, including chocolate!) there’s really no reason to cheat. What makes this program difficult for many people is that you eat NO refined sugar, white flour or potatoes. There is food combining involved, but it’s really pretty simple to learn. I wholeheartedly recommend this program!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter