• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Experts - I need help with a 1 day plan!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Hi! We are going back to Orlando in December. When we were there about a year ago we purchased a Two Day Express Pass for USF, but we only used one day. We spent that day at IOA. Now, since we are going back to Orlando anyway, we want to go ahead and use up our other day. We are not interested in purchasing any other USF tickets, so that gives us only one day. That day will probably be Sunday, Dec. 9th. We would like to spend most of the day at the Studios, but we also want to head back to IOA to do a few of our favorites again. Here is what we want to do in each park:

-Universal Studios:
T-2
E.T.
Back To The Future
Men In Black
Jaws
Earthquake
Twister
Kong

-IOA:
Dueling Dragons
Dr. Doom
Hulk
Jurassic Park

Is it possible to do all these in one day? What park should we start with? What order should we do the rides listed in? What rides should we plan on using the Express pass for? We are not staying on-site. Any detailed advice would be much appreciated!!

i would hit IOA first and early. you should be able to get all those in within the first 1-1/2 hours of the day. then hit Studios and enjoy your schedule.
i would di it in this order
Dragons
Jurassic park
Dr Doom
Hulk.

T2
et
Express for BTTF
single rider MIB while waiting for BTTF express
BTTF
jaws
earthquake may want to express this one as well and do twister and kong and come back to earthquake.

have fun, bring a jacket or sweater just in case i have seen december in the 70's and 80's, but also in the 30's and 40's
:D

IF your ticket qualifies you for early entry, Sunday is ee for Universal.

GEM-just 1 QUESTION-Why,oh,why,would you miss going on the BEST ride in IOA,Thee, Spiderman 3D experience? This has to be the best Ride ever!! Was it not there when you last were?? This is no seat down,fall a sleep 3D SHOW,this is the best High Tech"in your face"Coaster Ride in the Parks!!

But, okay, Please miss it and save me more room to RIDE!!!!!LOL!!:bounce: :jester: :bounce:

Actually, we rode Spiderman several times on our last trip and we both thought it was really boring. I just don't get what all the hype was about. We were really disappointed in it. We even rode it a few more times just to make sure, but we still didn't care for it.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the wonderful advice on how to organize our day!! I know it will help us out a lot!

GEM- Did you ride in the front seat???? If not try it once more in the front seat!!

Originally posted by tink2dw
GEM- Did you ride in the front seat???? If not try it once more in the front seat!!

i have ridden spidey in front middle and back. what makes the front seat any different than the other two rows to you????? :confused:

MIB999999- I was lucky to get the front seat the first time I rode it! Boy,the action was right in MY face,I loved it!! Especially when the bad guy looked like he was going to plug his tentical in MY face!! and 2nd time we were in the 2nd seat but were distracted by the heads in front of us,and the car sides and the action seemed futher away,not the same in your face ride!!more like it was on the car front instead.

Yeah, hit IOA first like mentioned above.

And always ride spidey in the back. Why? Because if you get a bunch of little girls behind you, they SCREAM into your ear. Happened on our last trip. I had to hold my fingers to my ears because they we're so loud, it ruined the ride, and we only got to go once because it was packed and we had used our express pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter