[EXPIRED] I have three set of park maps to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Folks, I brought back three sets of park maps yesterday. If anyone would like one, please send me a message with your mailing address. Please don't post it on my wall because that's public - everyone can see it :-).

Hi, I'm unable to PM you (I'm assuming that there's a minimum posts threshold?), so if you could PM me that would be great :)

Hi, I'm unable to PM you (I'm assuming that there's a minimum posts threshold?), so if you could PM me that would be great :)
I’d be happy to but it seems that if you can’t send a message, you can’t receive one either. If you post your address on my wall/profile in a few parts, I’ll be glad to then remove it and send you maps that way.

OK, folks. I'm now out of maps. Anyone that has asked for them -- they'll be sent momentarily :-). I'll probably grab some more next Sunday. @KaitaiaFire - I've still got maps for you'd still like to have them.

Thank you! I probably should check that you'd be happy to post to New Zealand first?!
Usually not but in your case I'll make an exception :-).

I've actually been to NZ! I started in Auckland, down to Wellington (I call Wellington the NY of NZ ;-)) and then down to Queenstown and lastly Christchurch. As you know, it's not so easy to get around. Once I arrived in Wellington via bus, I posted on FB that I'd spent more time on buses in the past week than Van Halen did during the entire 1980s ;-).

To contact me and send your address, go to my profile and click on the website referenced there. At the site, you'll find my email address :-).

Last edited:
I’d be happy to but it seems that if you can’t send a message, you can’t receive one either. If you post your address on my wall/profile in a few parts, I’ll be glad to then remove it and send you maps that way.

I had the same problem! I’ll keep contributing and see if I can PM you next time you have some. Thanks for doing this.

I had the same problem! I’ll keep contributing and see if I can PM you next time you have some. Thanks for doing this.
Totally get it. Several people have had this problem. You can go to my profile and click on the website referenced there. At the site, you'll find my email address. You can send me your address there. I'm at the park virtually every Sunday so it's easy for me to grab a small stack of maps. In fact, I often mail them directly from the park. I don't think it adds any special postmark but I think it's kind of fun :-).

Thanks a lot, have just emailed you via your website (because I didn't see your email until I'd sent the message, d'oh) :)

Haha, as a native Wellingtonian, I have NEVER heard anybody describe Wellington as the New York of NZ. It's a fun little city, but it's no pumping metropolis. It sounds like you did a pretty thorough tour of the country, though. The South Island is the absolute jewel of our country, I genuinely believe that tourists should spend the bulk of their time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter