Expiring E-ticket

faeriesxist83

Earning My Ears
We purchased a 7 day child's e-ticket for our nephew thinking he was going to join us for our vacation last March. It didn't end up working out, and now I notice that there is an expiration on the ticket of January. Is there a way to use this ticket for our trip next March? I know I might need to pay to upgrade it to current prices, but does this need to happen in the park? Will I be able to book fastpasses in advance for him before it is upgraded? (We purchased the ticket through undercover tourist)

We purchased a 7 day child's e-ticket for our nephew thinking he was going to join us for our vacation last March. It didn't end up working out, and now I notice that there is an expiration on the ticket of January. Is there a way to use this ticket for our trip next March? I know I might need to pay to upgrade it to current prices, but does this need to happen in the park? Will I be able to book fastpasses in advance for him before it is upgraded? (We purchased the ticket through undercover tourist)
Virtually all tickets that are allowed to “expire” will still retain their purchase-value in buying a new ticket on a future trip.
And, it is generally not possible to to that transaction except when physically at a WDW.
An expired ticket will not allow advance-booking of FP+.

Virtually all tickets that are allowed to “expire” will still retain their purchase-value in buying a new ticket on a future trip.
And, it is generally not possible to to that transaction except when physically at a WDW.
An expired ticket will not allow advance-booking of FP+.
Do you happen to know if my sister or a friend would be able to do the upgrade? Or does it have to be the person that originally purchased the ticket?

Do you happen to know if my sister or a friend would be able to do the upgrade? Or does it have to be the person that originally purchased the ticket?
Anyone with the proper info could do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter