Expiry date on tickets printed at kiosk

hisleepy

Earning My Ears
Hi experts,

I bought a Universal Studios Orlando tickets + hotel vacation package from Costco. I noticed that I need to print the tickets at the kiosk within a year from day of purchase, but do you know if the expiry date on the actual ticket is a year from the date of purchase, or a year from the date of printing? I called Universal customer service, but 2 agents gave me 2 different answers. The one who told me it's a year from the date of printing said it supposed to be "insider info", and I would love to verify if this "insider info" is accurate or not.

Thanks!

I don’t know the answer but I would email them so that you have written proof of what you were told.

I would guess the tickets expire within a year of purchase date. It really should be somewhere in the terms of the package you bought. Strange that the staff didn't know what the answer was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter