-External TV hookups

WildBill83

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any recent experience with the new tvs in the resorts (Kidani & Boulder Ridge) and hooking up external devices. I have an iPad and still fairly new to this whole screencast thing. Guess I'm still 'old school' and use to hooking up a cable and such. Thanks.

-Bill

I have had mixed results on if it works since the change over. I used to bring a 3rd party universal remote to change the inputs and volume on the TVs and the worked for me up until the last trip.

Can't help with connecting from an iPad, but screencasting worked well for me on my stay at Kidani in December. I was in a 1BR and there was an option on the TV menu to pull up directions on how to screencast. I used a Kindle Fire tablet to screencast from several different apps to either TV (living room or bedroom).

I couldn't figure it out at OKW how to change hdmi inputs and just unplugged their input and plugged in our firestick in that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter