Extra Magic Hour

Jillofalltrades

Earning My Ears
I will be going to Disney May 14th-21st. Does anyone know what parks open and 1hr early?

Plus I have breakfast reservations at 8:30 at Ohana. Am I going to have a problem getting there in time from the All Star Movies? I was told I would have to see what park opened early that day. Take a bus there and then take the commuter rail

EMH parks:
sunday: MK
monday: animal kingdom
tuesday: disney/mgm studios
wedsday: epcot
thursday: MK
friday: animal kingdom
saturday: disney/mgm studios

which day is your PS for O'hana?

I can't recall whether there is a direct bus from All-Star to the TTC, but if there is, you should do that and take the short walk over to the Polynesian. Alternatively, you could just take a cab if you're worried about time, I have heard that it would be less than $10 from AS to Poly.

My ps is for Wed. Does that sound right though to have to take the buss that goes to park that has early entry?

Plus the hours posted for May does that include the extra hour? Or for example the time posted is 9 but it is early day so does it means 8?

There will be MK buses running starting at 7:00 am. The first one will probably get to ASMo in the 7:15 to 7:30 time frame. You can take that bus. Tell the driver that you have breakfast reservations at 'Ohana and he/she may offer to take you right to the Poly after they drop off the MK passengers. If they don't, you can just get off at MK and hop on the resort monorail. The Poly will be the third stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter