Extra magic hours every morning at HS??

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
I was looking at the park hours for mid-July, and saw that HS opens at 8 every day, but has extra hours from 7-8 each day. This doesn't include the days around the 4th, which I would think it would if the reason behind this is extra crowds for Toy Story Land.

Is something else going on mid-July?

This was posted earlier:

On the June 30th opening day, the park will be open from 8AM to 11PM. Following that, the park will be open daily from 8AM to 10PM and it will also offer daily morning Extra Magic Hours from 7AM to 8AM (beginning 6/30). On Fridays that month, Hollywood Studios will also offer evening Extra Magic Hours from 10PM to 12AM.

The Extra Magic Hours benefit is of course exclusive to Disney Resort Hotel guests. A similar offering was made last Summer when Pandora: The World of AVATAR opened.

I'm really hoping the same thing, that they will extend EMH into August. Does anyone know if that's what they did for Pandora last summer?

I'm really hoping the same thing, that they will extend EMH into August. Does anyone know if that's what they did for Pandora last summer?

I think they offered a few extra for the first half of August, but I know they did not for the end of August. With that said, Pandora did open a full month earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!