• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Magic Hours in Late August

barbnjmom

Mouseketeer
Any idea if they might have some during late Aug (21-28?)? Or when would I find out as well as the regular park hours..thanks

Good question. Hopefully they won't take to long to make up their minds. My suggestion for you, which I plan to use myself because this will affect us for making PSs, is to make 2 PSs and cancel one when the hours are released. My reasoning is that I may make a ps at CP for breakfast on EE day and now I will make 2 because the EE day would change under the new perk. Same goes for dinner. Do realize though that if you were to look at the historic park hours that MK will probably be open later than what they were last year regardless. If they plan to show Wishes every night, 6 or 7pm would be too early it wouldn't be dark yet, so remember that when making your PS and other plans. I hate that Disney doesn't give advanced hours too advanced, but I am thinking of it giving me more planning opportunities!!!

With it so busy during the summer season I would like to think they would give more notice for EMH than for the test phase.

Have a great trip!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter