Extra Magic Time Eligibility

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I know that by staying on property, you are allowed the Extra Magic Time in the parks. If you are only staying one night, is it similar to Disneyland and Walt Disney World where you are allowed to use the Extra Magic Time for both Check-In and Check-Out days (so 2 days privilege for a one night stay)? If so, I assume you check-in earlier than the posted Extra Magic Time and get a hotel room key (without getting the actual room) that gives you access to the park?

Yes you can use it on both days - you just need to check in and get your tickets and proof of staying at a disney hotel

if you check in early enough to access EMT on your arrival day , most likely you wont get your room key (as the previous occupants are probably still there) You can check in, receive your park tickets and hotel pass. You can then put your luggage in the hotel luggage store and head to the parks. You will be asked for your hotel pass and park ticket at the park entrance.

Good to know. My hotel room is a room only. We are actually staying at the Marriott timeshare near there, but opted to do one night to get 2 days of Early Magic Time. The plan is to get an Infinity annual pass for me, and then use it to get discounted tickets for my wife an daughter. I can get the annual pass on Friday, and we are not planning to go to the parks until Sunday and Monday (and then my daughter and I might go again later in the week, but not with the Extra Magic Time.

I was not aware of that. That could save me some money. I could not locate where it says that friends tickets could also get the Extra Magic Time. Is this something that you have to get the right CM, or is it standard policy that all cast members should know? (And thank you for this information!)

We arrive around 1:00 pm on Friday, March 22nd (though weren't planning on going into the park until Sunday). Is the 10% similar to the sponsorship?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter