Extra People For Intimate Wedding

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
I just heard a rumor today that Disney will not allow the extra 5 people for $500 for an Intimate Wedding. Does anyone know if this is true?

My fiancee and I have already invited five extra people, but have not been able to talk to our wedding coordinator about this yet. I heard this and became very nervous, since we've already invited the 5 people. We can't "uninvite" them now and I really don't want to upgrade to a custom wedding.

Help please!

Hi, I just booked my IW a couple of days ago and the package does come with 8 guests and yes you can add 5 guests to make it 13 for an extra $500 but once you go over the 13 guest count you need to do a custom. Keep in mind that children under 3 do not count. Good Luck!! ~Lisa

I just talked to our wedding coordinator and she also confirmed that the rumor is not true.

I think the wedding coordinators were waiting for the 2003 guidelines that they were to follow for planning the 2003 weddings and it was a thought by some of the coordinators because when I called last August to get info on an intimate I was told that I had to wait until this December 3rd to book and that the prices may go up due to the 2003 changes and also she warned me that the adding the extra 5 people may change but I was pleased that when I book a couple of days ago they still allow it!! I was concerned also because I had planned on the 13 and we had to wait until this December to have it set in stone and that is quite frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter