Extra Person at Chef Mickey's

DisMomAmy

DIS Veteran
I have an ADR at Chef Mickey's this week for a party of 5. We are now a party of 8... I know it's too much to expect them to allow us 3 extra people (2A & 1C), but I'm hoping we can show up with 6 and they will seat us. We'd love to bring our niece along with us to see Mickey.

Do you think they seat parties of 5 at a table for 6?

What do you think our chances are of adding the extra child?

I think it may be doubtful that you will be able to seat a party of 8 on an ADR for 5, especially at a peak dining time, but you may be able to add one child. However, I don't know if you've planned a contingency in case they won't seat you with the extra child.

Have you checked the online dinner reservations and seen if there is a table for 8 available or maybe 2 tables if it is possible to split group, which I know stinks. :confused3 I know last weekend I was trying for an ADR for chef mickey for june 13 but didnt change the date so it came up april 13 and I could get them for that day but not 2 months out, but I know that it is summer and alot more crowded. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter