Extra Sick Winter?

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
Is it just my family/friends or is this an "extra" sick this season? My DD 12 is home sick for the 2nd time this season. My DD 9 has been out sick on at least 3 seperate times this season so far. I have been ill twice. We are hardly ever sick, more then a mild cold, nothing that requires staying home from school/work for more then a day. This is day 4.

So have you or your family been sicker this year then normal?

It's been a bad winter for us. I got sick in October, got better and then got another round before I was well. I was sick for over 8 weeks, to some degree! Of course the other members of the family either got one or the other of my colds.

We all got sick around Christmas for about a day. I wonder if we got food poisoning?

We all got sick again, recently. This time it was a flu that lasted about 5 days. We all had chills and hurt all over! The kids missed several days of school and DD threw up 7 times in 8 hours! That one went through DD's school and almost closed it down when everyone got sick.

Right now, DD is suffering with a scratchy throat and congestion. I'm waiting to come down with that one next. Sigh. I'm looking forward to spring.

Hope you guys are feeling better soon. Think warm sunshine. ;)

Yep....DD is down for the 3 rd time in 3 mo's. She is usually healthy as a horse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter