F&W Festival and CS dining credits

Disneymama1

Mouseketeer
I thought I read on the boards that if you are on the dining plan, you can use your CS credits for the food booths in Epcot.

Can someone confirm that for me. This will be my first time at F&W. My grown daughter and I were thinking that the dining plan might not work for us. We would definitely use all the TS credits, but thought we might not use the CS credits. Then I remembered that I thought I read you could use CS credits for the food booths at F&W. Even if we can use the CS credits at F&W, it doesn't seem like the best use of the credits (not really getting our money's worth)?

All opinions welcome to help us make up our minds.

Ah ha! That actually makes more sense. So, it will be no problem at all using the snack credits. The only question that remains is, will be be able to use all the cs credits. Maybe we will spend enough using the TS & snack credits to offset the cost even if we end up with some CS credits left.

I guess we really need to think this through before deciding on the dining plan.

Thanks for the clarification

Disneymama1 said:
Ah ha! That actually makes more sense. So, it will be no problem at all using the snack credits. The only question that remains is, will be be able to use all the cs credits. Maybe we will spend enough using the TS & snack credits to offset the cost even if we end up with some CS credits left.

I guess we really need to think this through before deciding on the dining plan.

Thanks for the clarification

We used our snack credits at F&W booths - we used all our TS credits, doing a Signature Place, and we used our CS eating and sharing breakfasts and lunches - or juggling it so a CS was dinner a couple of times if the TS was used for CRT etc...

So it may have seemed to DH I was "obsessive" at planning my ADR's but I also made note of which days were CS breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and how many TS credits were used for the week - I did this in PENCIL :rotfl2: as plans changed often!! :rotfl:

To help me decide I just listed our must do's, and was surprised at how much we were going to spend at BUFFETS - it made it much easier to do the Buffets with the Dining Plan - and a signature restaurant here and there!!

PS - www.allearsnet.com has a list of 2005 F&W booths, and I believe along with the pricing of the booths also an indication of the DP options...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter