F&W Nov 4-6?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
HI everyone! I now the F&W historically ends the second week of November. This year, they don't indicate and end date. We are going to be in FLA Nov4-6 and I was thinking of trying to go to F&W, but I don't want to buy tickets and make reservations for Epcot if the Festival is over. That would be the only reason we would go. I saw where some of the Christmas at MK starts 11/7. What do you think?
TIA
Anne

HI everyone! I now the F&W historically ends the second week of November. This year, they don't indicate and end date. We are going to be in FLA Nov4-6 and I was thinking of trying to go to F&W, but I don't want to buy tickets and make reservations for Epcot if the Festival is over. That would be the only reason we would go. I saw where some of the Christmas at MK starts 11/7. What do you think?
TIA
Anne
Historically Christmas at epcot start after Thanksgiving, F&W should be operating on your dates

Its surprising they have yet to announce an end date.
Historically it ended the second week of November, but this is a Taste of Epcot, not Food and Wine, so the end date is a guess at this point.

TIA
Anne

F&W this year seems to just be some booths at Epcot--no ETTB, no seminars, no special events. Just make sure you are familiar with (the very little) that is being offered so that you aren't disappointed.

I think they are just going to slide the F&W booths into the Festival of Covid booths, which are supposed to open on Black Friday. They may shut down for a day or two to change out decorations. With so many QS and TS closed at Epcot, they really have to have the booths.

I think they are just going to slide the F&W booths into the Festival of Covid booths, which are supposed to open on Black Friday. They may shut down for a day or two to change out decorations. With so many QS and TS closed at Epcot, they really have to have the booths.
They usually change the food offerings too, not just the decorations.

Its surprising they have yet to announce an end date.
I have a theory on that: They didn't, and won't announce an end date in the event of some disastrous covid event that could require immediate shutdown of the booths. It seems to have gone just fine so far, but anything could happen during this pandemic. BTW, a couple of additional booths have opened in the past week or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter