Facebook help for group approval

Arizonanut

Earning My Ears
I found the cruise FB page for our May 19, 2018. I sent a request and can not get approved. I sent a PM to the admin and still nothing. Any suggestions for this newbie?

I am Admin for a few Facebook Groups. When a request comes in I get a notification on Facebook. I have to then click approve. I am very active on Facebook and keep up with my notifications. Notifications are like emails, some people keep up with them and open and respond quickly, some people dont. It is possible that the person who is admin of the group just is not keeping up with notifications and has not got around to checking and approving new member requests. Or the admin of the group is not that active on Facebook and does not log in that often.

It is also possible that the admin of the group has not seen your PM as on Facebook PM's from people you are not friends with go to a different folder. I have missed a few PMs as I didnt get a notification for the Other folder.

You could check the member list and see if you know anyone already in the group who may know the admin. That way you could ask this mutual person to tell the admin to check the new member requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter