Facebook Mickeys Trick or treat

lizabu

Disney Maniac
Is anyone playing this game? I just discovered it. Apparently there are supposed to be codes hidden around the Magic Kingdom you can enter in this game to unlock secret decorations. Does anyone know any of the codes?

Here's the link if you've never seen it https://mickeystrickortreat.com

I have seen some friends on my facebook page playing it. I'll see if anyone responds :)

I was at MNSSHP in Sept but never saw anything about any codes. I didn't even know about this game until you posted. Been having fun with it since though, even without any codes!

I only saw one code at the park, but I still remember it. Am I allowed to post it in this thread?

I am not very familiar with this Mint, is it something you can google and find on gaming/faq sites? If its easily obtainable, go ahead

I forgot all about this thread. I've already found all the codes and finished the game. The codes are Ursula, Jafar, Maleficent, Cruella, and Captain Hook. Al they do is unlock decorations on your front porch.

I completely forgot about this thread, so I guess it's too late now. I'm not completely familiar with it, either, and I don't know how easy the info was to Google. I just happened to stumble across one of the signs in the park with one of the codes on it (Cruella, as mentioned above). It sounded interesting, but by the time I had gotten back home, I forgot to give it a shot.

For anyone who's interested, there's now a similar game available called Goofy's Gift Exchange.

For some reason it's not working on Facebook at the moment. I tried using it on Chrome and Firefox.

Update: Finally got it to work. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter