Facebook Underwear Ads

Babs Johnson

DIS Veteran
I made the mistake of opening an ad for men’s underwear on Facebook. Now I’m getting inundated with other ads from various companies, none of which I ever heard of before. And, yeah, sure, I’m going to pay $25 for a single boxer brief.

Hanes/Fruit of the Loom is fine for me.

And right above and below your post here I see an ad for anti leak undies! You can’t escape it

I have an ad blocker, but these underwear sites are “suggested” for me by an algorithm.

It sounds like you've fallen victim to targeted ad trafficking( here u can read what is that https://smartyads.com/blog/what-is-online-ad-trafficking ). Clear your browser cookies or use an ad blocker to mitigate the influx of unwanted ads but btw it is a good tool to increase a popularity of brand. Anyway stick with trusted brands like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom for affordability and reliability in men's underwear without the hefty price tags.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter