Fairfield Inn - Howard Johnson?

steen995

I was going to book Howard Johnson but some friends are swearing by the Fairfield. The Fairfield will cost us overall for our trip about $40 more. I am travelling with DH, DS (6 & 3), and MIL (who has walking issues :rolleyes: - wish we could convince her to get a wheelchair - that's another story).

Given our group and the extra cost - which would be best? :confused3

I'd check the reviews on Mouseplanet.com and tripadvisor.com.

The Fairfield used to get horrendous reviews. I think I heard somewhere, though, that they were under new management, so that may have changed. Howard Johnson's gets fairly consistent good reviews.

Have you looked into the Carousel Inn and Suites? (www.carouselinnandsuites.com )It's right across the street from the main entrance and has pretty nice rooms for the price. You also get a small continental breakfast.

My favorite offsite hotel is the Candy Cane Inn, ( www.candycaneinn.net )but you'd have to reserve two rooms. It's by far the most comfortable and has the best breakfast of any of the walking distance motels. It also has a free private shuttle to take you to the parks for those times you don't feel up to walking.

We have been staying at the Howard Johnson for the past 6 years and we love it and will not stay anywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter