Fairfield Inn& Suites or Springhill Suites on Universal Blvd?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, looking for 1 night the evening we land. Looking for free breakfast, free parking near Universal-we're checking into Sapphire Falls the next morning. Our plan is, stay near Universal and the Publix on Universal Blvd. Have breakfast, stop at Publix, then onto Sapphire Falls. Both resorts offer free breakfast, around the same price (about $125)-anyone been to either to recommend? Both get pretty good reviews, just wondering if any of you Disers have stayed at either?
Thanks!

Haven't stayed at those specific locations, but have stayed at other locations within those brands. Springhill Suites is a little more upscale than Fairfield Inn. Not sure if your $125 quote for Fairfield is for a suite or for a room. But if Springhill and Fairfield are the same price, I'd lean towards Springhill.

ok thanks-I think the price was for a suite, I'll double check, it's only for the 1 night though-I can't picture where on Universal Blvd they are-do you know if that location is good for Publix, then heading over to Universal? I'm assuming so since it's on Universal Blvd (lol!)

Haven't stayed at those specific locations, but have stayed at other locations within those brands. Springhill Suites is a little more upscale than Fairfield Inn. Not sure if your $125 quote for Fairfield is for a suite or for a room. But if Springhill and Fairfield are the same price, I'd lean towards Springhill.
Ditto. You just saved me having to type that out on my phone.

OP - use Google maps to see exactly where these are and What’s nearby.

thanks! I think we'll go with the Springhill-easy to get to, and sounds like just what we want for our first night-free parking and free breakfast! Then onto Universal where neither one is free lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter