Fairfield Inn?

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
Anyone stay at Fairfield Inn near DLR? I read the reviews at trip advisor and it looks promising, and is only a few dollars more than BWPPI but seems much more comfortable. One review said it was about a 10 minute walk to the parks, is that accurate? Any reviews from my fellow DISers would be apreciated! :goodvibes

OMG we love the fairfield. We are big fairfield advocates lol! They have clean rooms and friendly people. Their pool is nice, though a little crowded, but still nice. It is pretty inside, and on the first floor is a little snack/souveneir shop. Millies restaurant is in the parking lot. On every floor is snack and drink machines. On the third floor there is an arcade and a pizza hut/snack shop that also serves salads, sandwiches, and breakfast. A VERY nice place!

We LOVE it! It was our hotel just a few weeks ago for our trip and it was fantastic again. Just a great all around hotel. :)

We've stayed at Fairfield and HOJO and we preferred Fairfield. It is slightly closer than HOJO but we found the room just worked better for our family of five.

I can put a little tidbit here.

I normally am very picky about hotels. I dont like old hotels and I MUST have a safe and clean environment.

I was thoroughly impressed on the FF Inn on my first trip to DL from Florida in March.

The rooms were clean, and the environment was safe. Beds are SUPER SUPER comfortable!

It's got a McDonalds in the parking lot (basically) so easy food.

It's about a 5 minute walk to the crosswalk.

another thumbs up for FF Inn great stay there in april and as someone else said beds are super comfy....walk is about 7 to 10 mins to front gates easy going and coming...and again as someone else said mickey d's is in front of hotel so quick cheap meals

Fantastic! Looks like FFI is just the thing. It's litteraly $17 more than BWPPI for our whole stay, which I've stayed at before and I felt kind of "meh" about it. I just wanted to make sure it was within easy walking of DLR, I couldn't remember it's exact position on Harbor from previous trips.

Thanks, everyone! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter