Fairfield Resort Near Disney

Can't see a price war looming, IMHO DVC's "on site" ties with Disney set it apart from "regular" timeshares. Even given the proximity of this new venture to WDW, there are a lot of timeshares in the area, I feel they are the "competition" to Fairfield.

That's not to say that many of the other timeshare offerings don't have their good points but people will still pay a premium for DVC because it IS Disney.

I have to agree with what Vernon has said - however close to WDW any new resort may be, it still isn't the same as actually being in WDW. There are some off-site hotels that are closer to the parks than some of the on-site resorts, but being on-site isn't only about proximity.

There are already many excellent timeshare resorts in the Orlando area, but I don't think that the location of this one will make it any more competitive against DVC than any of those that already exist. Just my opinion...... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter