****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Giving a little bump in hopes that someone will be able to send my kids a postcard in the next few days. :) We leave on the 17th and I'm sending some out while we're there!

My family is going August 24-September 1st. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my son? He's 8 but loves Star Wars. Please let me know. Thanks!!

I would be willing to send to someone going in September. Let me know.

Hi! I would like to get in on this too. I have a 5 year old little boy who is going for his first time :) Our dates are August 27--September 2. He honestly is a HUGE Star Wars fan, but I know would love ANY character that comes.....he loves getting mail, ha. I would of course be happy to send a card (s) while we are there too! Thank you for your time, this is such a fun idea!!!!!

We will be there August 5-11 and would be happy to send a postcard to your son. If you PM me your info that would be great!

My family is going August 24-September 1st. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my son? He's 8 but loves Star Wars. Please let me know. Thanks!!

I would be willing to send to someone going in September. Let me know.

We will be there August 5-11 and would be happy to send a postcard to your son. If you PM me your info that would be great!

I will put it out there again: We will be there August 27--September 2, and I am happy to mail a postcard out to someone....just PM me!!! :)

Hi, we are going to WDW for the first time, my wife and I have been to DL. but this will be our first trip to WDW and the Kids first time at any Disney Park. We are going for Aug 20th - 27th and will be celebrating my daughters Birthday while there even though her actually birthday is the day after we come back. Both kids(7 and 4) are getting excited and I'm sure a post card would take them over the moon. Please let me know if you can do this for them.

Also anyone going in Mid September thru October PM and I can send one out for you when I am there.

We are arriving in just under 2 months now and was hoping that someone could help us out and again feel free to message me if your trip is in the month of september or early October as we are there the 3rd week of August

We are arriving in just under 2 months now and was hoping that someone could help us out and again feel free to message me if your trip is in the month of september or early October as we are there the 3rd week of August

I'm so sorry, I wish I could, but we are arriving August 20 as well. I'm hoping somebody will be able to help you out though! I'd be happy to send a card and stickers to your kids now, but it wouldn't have a WDW postmark.

I will put it out there again: We will be there August 27--September 2, and I am happy to mail a postcard out to someone....just PM me!!! :)

I'm brand new to the boards but think this is a wonderful idea and I would love to participate! ❤️ We have two boys age 9 and will have just turned 5 and we are traveling the third week of September! It is my youngest first ever trip! We are only doing magic kingdom and Mickeys Not So Scary party and they would be THRILLED over any postscard they got!! I'm not sure how to PM, but I'm very interested! ✨❤️✨

I would also love to send at least one or two families cards while we are there too! We will be home Sept 24th-26th we will be in the parks ✨✨✨

Hi there Momofboys5! I could do a postcard for you, just pass on your info. I'd be happy to! I believe, if you go up to your inbox, and "Start a new conversation", you can then PM.

Taking DGD (3 yrs old) for her first trip on October 21st. She'd be thrilled to receive a postcard. Likewise, I'd be happy to return the favor for someone going in mid-November.

Taking DGD (3 yrs old) for her first trip on October 21st. She'd be thrilled to receive a postcard. Likewise, I'd be happy to return the favor for someone going in mid-November.

My family will be there the end of September! Another DISer is graciously doing some for us! We would be love to send a card! PM me and I can get all your details ✨✨✨

I had no idea people do this! This is amazing! My trip isn't until April, so I will check back in closer to then. I'm so excited!

We will be there dec 17 through dec 26 and would love to send a post card or even a Christmas card we don't need one this trip DD is now 15 but she got one on our first trip when she was 4

This thread is a fantastic idea..If anyone is available to, I would love a post card from Mickey to say happy 4th birthday to my son( August 18) and I can't wait to see you in January..we are travelling Jan 27 and would return the favor.

I can NOT Believe I forgot all about this!!!!

My friend is taking her 11 year old daughter to WDW for the first time in a few weeks.

Is anyone either in WDW or pretty much on their way who could send a postcard?

We don't have a trip planned right now, so I can't offer to pay it forward immediately, though I've done some in the past.

Thanks so much!

I just heard about this and this is super neat! We are taking my daughter to WDW in September and would love to have something sent to her letting her know that we are going. So if anyone will be able to do this I would greatly appreciate it. :)

I just heard about this and this is super neat! We are taking my daughter to WDW in September and would love to have something sent to her letting her know that we are going. So if anyone will be able to do this I would greatly appreciate it. :)

I will be in the parks from Aug 21- Aug 31. I would be happy to send something to your daughter! It looks like you are a new member so what you need to do is make 9 more posts on any thread(s) and then you will be able to send me a private message with your info. Once you have posted in total at least 10 times, you will see a spot near the top to "Start a New Conversation." Click on that and make sure you type in my name. If you have trouble, reply to me on here and I'll send you a message, but you have to have 10 posts first.

Also, if anyone else would like a postcard from me, let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!