****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are taking our 5 year old son the first week in June. I will be willing to send 2 that week if someone can send him one from Mickey before we go. PM me if you are willing. thanks so much..he would be THRILLED!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

I can send you one if you haven't already gotten a volunteer. I will be there May 17-19.

I would love if someone could send me one in the next few weeks.

Hi All,

We are headed to WDW 4/29 & would be happy to once again send out some postcards:cool1:

Please PM the info:)

We will be at WDW June 9 through June 13, then on the DCL June 13 - June 18. I'd be happy to send out some postcards.

We would also love it if someone could send us two postcards before our trip.

Hi! We will be at Disney in 99 LONG days, August 1st to 5th. Hoping someone can send my two kids some Disney Happiness! Also, I can send plenty when we are there...just send me info in a PM! TIA!

We will be there May 8th till May 14th and can add a few more to our FGM list!!! pixiedust:

David

Hi! We will be at Disney in 99 LONG days, August 1st to 5th. Hoping someone can send my two kids some Disney Happiness! Also, I can send plenty when we are there...just send me info in a PM! TIA!

I can send some for your kiddos while we are at WDW June 13-18 if you want to PM me the information.

If anyone will be there in June and wouldn't mind sending a birthday card... I'd be willing to mail you card in advance, complete with postage.

We were there on DD's birthday last year, so it seems like it would be super fun & special to get a birthday card from her favorite princesses.

Hi All,

We still have room for a few more postcards. We leave Thursday~

Maria:)

"I can send you one if you haven't already gotten a volunteer. I will be there May 17-19."

I got someone sending him one. Thanks so much!

Anyone need one sent the first week of June?

Hi I just found this thread! It sounds great. My three little girls would love to get a card. We are leaving May 8th It is short notice but if I would have found this a long time ago I would have asked!:confused3
If anyone has a couple of cards to send (3) Your can PM me
Thanks!!:cutie:

I'll be happy to send some postcards! We'll be there in late October 2010.

PM me if you would like a card!

Would someone please mail my little boy a postcard from Mickey. We are going in June. I will return the favor for anyone going after June 11th.:)

we will be in WDW June 3 to 12 I'll be happy to send some postcards!
PM me if you would like a card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter