****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is going in late April and would be happy to send out 5 post cards. PM me with any information you want on the cards.:wizard:

We will be in Disney 4/16 - 4/20. Is anyone willing to send a postcard before then (late march, early April) to my 2.5 year old son? His name is Jack. PM me if you are interested. If anyone needs me to send one while we are there, I am willing to give back!

We are going to The World from the 14th April and wondered if any kind person would send a postcard to my son and grand daughter.
It will be my grand daughters first visit
Please PM me if possible we live in England and it takes a week maybe 2 to arrive from America so anytime now would be great
Many thanks
Mandy

My family and I are going to WDW from March 17th-24th, anyone who needs a fairy godmailer during that time pm me! I'm willing to do five postcards...I know my dd 12 would love to help do this! :wizard:

Im looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my kids, we will be in Disney from 3/26 until 4/3 I seen that you were going to be there a week or sobefore us and was wondering once you got there if you would mind being ours... I also figured it would be neat to have a fellow "Hoosier" send us a card! anyhow if you can here is the info

william-5
Addison-1 *boy*
Allie-12

Please pm me if you can to let me know if you would like to be our fairy godmailer....

TIA!

We will be at the world March 11-21st so I can send some post cards to some kiddies out there.
I always offer to send 4-5 each time we go, I remember how fantastic it was the first time my kids got them.
pm me if you would like me to do this for you.
:wizard:

We will be there from 3/10-3/21. I've never been a "Fairy Godmailer" before, but I'd be glad to send out a few postcards!
I will need to know names of recipients, character info, and anything you'd like written on the card (otherwise, I'll come up with something fun! I'm a teacher, that's what I do! :thumbsup2).
PM me if you're interested. :)

We will be at the world March 11-21st so I can send some post cards to some kiddies out there.
I always offer to send 4-5 each time we go, I remember how fantastic it was the first time my kids got them.
pm me if you would like me to do this for you.
:wizard:

i cant pm yet im short 3 post but I would love it if you could be our fair godmailer.... not sure if you can pm me and i dont know if i can post my address on here, but here are my kid stats:

William-5 likes pretty much anything but has been into Mickey lately
Addison-1-boy well anything childlike maybe pooh or mickey
Allie-12 not really into the princess thing but pooh or tinkerbell or mickey not too picky lol....

tia if you can help we'll be in disney 3/26 to 4/3

CAN GET 14 NIGHTS AT SARATOGA SPRINGS OR OLD KEY WEST FOR 2 ADULTS AND 2 KIDS AGE 5 AND12 INCLUDING ALL TRANSFERS,EXTRA HOURS.SHUTTLES AND 1 COUNTER SERVICE,1 TABLE SERVICE MEAL AND 1 SNACK PER PERSON PER DAY FOR £1550.ALSO FOR AN EXTRA £810 UNLIMITED 14 DAY PARK HOPPER FOR DISNEY PARKS AND THEIR 2 WATER PARKS AND DISNEY QUEST IS THIS A GREAT DEAL?I KNOW I CAN RENT A VILLA FOR £750 BUT BY THE TIME I ADD ON CAR HIRE,PETROL AND FOOD WILL THIS NOT COST MORE IN THE LONG RUN?ALSO WHICH OF THESE 2 DISNEY DELUXE VILLA RESORTS ARE THE BEST?OUR TRAVEL DATES ARE 6TH-20TH OCTOBER 2010.:confused3

My family will be traveling to Disney in April 22-25. I would love for someone to send my 2 little girls (Laci-6 yrs. and Kelsi-2 yrs.) a postcard before hand to let them know that Mickey is looking forward to seeing them again. I would also be willing to send some while I am there. I am new to this site, so I don't know what PM means. So please let me know what I need to do?? Thanks:)

Thank you, I just realized that I can't do that until I have had 10 posts. So how do you reccommend that I communicate with the people that are willing to be fairy godmailers?

I'm not sure how you would do it, cause you don't want your personal information (address and such) posted for all to see. I would suggest going to different posts and commenting on them until you reach 10.:thumbsup2

I thought I would share something that I do with my girls each time I go to disney. Before our trip I buy several Disney themed little gifts in advance, from dollar store or sometimes at Disney store (wherever you can find disney character things). Things like coloring books, disney cups, sunglasses, whatever I can find cheap. Every morning that we are in Disney my girls wake up to a special gift from Mickey. (kinda like the easter bunny and santa claus) They have come to expect it now, always anxious to see what Mickey is going to bring them.
The last time that I went, I didn't like the things I was finding at dollar store and didn't really want anymore junk. So I bought some Disney Bucks and typed out a letter in disney font, signed by Mickey Mouse and I printed it on Mickey scrapbook paper that I found at the craft store. The letter stated that Mickey was so excited to see them and was giving them money to buy something special at the parks. I figured we always end up buying them something at the parks anyway, a pin for trading or a toy at Toon town, so we just gave them the money and let them choose what to spend it on. It actually saved me some money and my girls thought it was the neatest thing. We now have a neat letter from Mickey to put in our scrapbooks.

I thought I would share something that I do with my girls each time I go to disney. Before our trip I buy several Disney themed little gifts in advance, from dollar store or sometimes at Disney store (wherever you can find disney character things). Things like coloring books, disney cups, sunglasses, whatever I can find cheap. Every morning that we are in Disney my girls wake up to a special gift from Mickey. (kinda like the easter bunny and santa claus) They have come to expect it now, always anxious to see what Mickey is going to bring them.
The last time that I went, I didn't like the things I was finding at dollar store and didn't really want anymore junk. So I bought some Disney Bucks and typed out a letter in disney font, signed by Mickey Mouse and I printed it on Mickey scrapbook paper that I found at the craft store. The letter stated that Mickey was so excited to see them and was giving them money to buy something special at the parks. I figured we always end up buying them something at the parks anyway, a pin for trading or a toy at Toon town, so we just gave them the money and let them choose what to spend it on. It actually saved me some money and my girls thought it was the neatest thing. We now have a neat letter from Mickey to put in our scrapbooks.

This sounds like fun. See you are already up to 4. You will have 10 in no time.:banana:

Thanks for the idea. I just might have to borrow that one.

When we went to WDW last year, I used tips like this and made the trip so special for my boys. In the weeks preceding our trip, I watched the sales on the Disney Outlet, and managed to get BOGO stuffed animals, t-shirts for under $5, hats, all sorts of goodies - then coloring books for the road, and printables online. I'm already ahead of the game and working on a checklist for this year's trip. I'm hoping to make up a special explorers discovery book for my 6yo (almost 7 then), and maybe a more basic version for my 3yo (who will be closer to 4 by then) since we're staying at AKL. Last year when we went we bought DS his own DIGI camera, and I'm thinking it will come in handy for his explorer book this time around.

Hi Everyone, well I just got lucky and found a nice family to become our first "Fairy Godmailer" for my children, and im looking to pay it forward!

We will be in Disney from 3/27-4/3 and I would love to be able to mail out 5 postcards from your childrens favorite character! The first 5 to respond will be chosen!

The reason for picking 5 well on the 26th we will be celebrating our sons 5th birthday *which will be on the road to disney during that time*

:cool1:

I would definitely love to have you be our fairy god mailer, I just need to get my 10 posts so I can pm you. We will be going in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter