****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ya go Fairy God -Mailers! :wizard: Stuck up at the top so y'all can work your magic.

What a wonderful idea! :goodvibes

Thanks to all of you for spreading some pixie dust to fellow Disers! :flower:

I can send out some postcards to kids and adults! Just PM me with name, age,when you are coming to WDW, mailing address and favorite character(s).

Hi all,

I love this idea. I have 6 children that would love to get a postcard from their favorite character for their birthday's.

If you can help out with any of these please let me know.

March 1st. too late
March 29th
June 13
June 23
August 21
October 6

I will be heading back to WDW in Jan 06, with the possibility of a trip in Oct 05. I would be more than happy to return the favor.

Thanks

Tracy ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I am going in late April and would LOVE to have somebody send my daughter and my friends' children cards. If anybody is willing to send out to three families please PM me. I will give all info if I get any responses. This is great!

Please PM me if you can send my DD5 a postcard...we will be in WDW March30-Apr2.... thank you wdw

We will be going to WDW April 6-11. I would love to send out a few postcards to make some childrens day! I am new to these boards, so I am not sure how this all works. Please PM me and I will get back to you!

Kathryn

schatz5k said:
Hi all,

I love this idea. I have 6 children that would love to get a postcard from their favorite character for their birthday's.

March 1st. too late
March 29th
June 13
June 23
August 21
October 6

I will be heading back to WDW in Jan 06, with the possibility of a trip in Oct 05. I would be more than happy to return the favor.

Thanks

I can take care of the June 13th birthday. I'll PM you.

We will be down at WDW from Jun 5-16. I would be happy to send a few postcards to anyone who is going after us.

PM me if you are interested. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I know this is being posted WAY far out, but I thought I'd get my request in now.

We are going to WDW this December 8-14th. It will be my 7yr old daughter's first trip to WDW as well as my wife's.

I would like to find someone to send my little girl a postcard from WDW when it gets closer to being time for us to leave.

Thanks in advance!!!

schatz5k said:
Hi all,

March 1st. too late
March 29th
June 13
June 23
August 21
October 6

Thanks

I can take the June 23 birthday. I'll send you out a PM also. I'll be going from 6/18-26. Anyone else need one for that time-frame? Maybe someone who is going to be there in late May would send one to my dd?

Can anyone send my DD5 a postcard ASAP.... we will be in WDW Mar 30-Apr2.

would be happy to return the favor ....

PM meif and I'll provide the necessary info

Thank you

wdwgal

Kritlyn said:
Hi. Anyone going around the first of April willing to send out postcards to my 4 year old daughter and infant son? (to the infant, too mostly to impress my 4 year old!) My daughter loves Minnie and Mickey Mouse. I would be more than happy to send out 5 postcards for others. I am going to WDW the first week in May. Please PM me if interested. I think this is just a wonderful idea.

KRITYN - Have you found a mailer??? We are going April 17 and could send two card one for each if you still need a mailer. I have sevral to do already so I can add you to my list. PM me if you need me. Happy to help.

Trep72~
Still in the planning stages, but I may be able to help out. I'm tent. planning on being at the World 11/14 - 11/18. I'd be happy send postcards out for you. You can PM me with details.

We'll also be at WDW 4/10 - 4/15 and would be happy to mail a few postcards out. If I can help out, please send me a PM with details.

Nancy :earsgirl:

I have a Fairy Godmailer already for my 3 kiddos, however, should anyone need a mailing, we will be visiting the Magic :wizard: the first 10 days of May...If anyone needs a Fairy Godmailer for after May 11th, kindly e-mail me with the details and I will be happy to oblige! :flower:

Mommyzone59 - I'm all set. Someone was kind enough to offer already. I am still available to send out some cards :flower: :flower: :flower: I'll be down the first week in May. Send me a shout if interested.

We are taking our first family vacation to WDW the first week of May, and I would love it if someone could send my 2 girls postcards we would gladly return the favor to someone else!

Hi All I am surprising my kids with this trip to disney and while we are not going til July 31 my husband and I are telling them April 4th (long story Abbys Bday March 30 Mikes B day April 7th, kinda choose in the middle! ) Anyway I was thinking how great it would be for each of them to get a post card from their fav character saying cant wait till you get here! Any takers feel free to PM me, for more info! Thanks In Advance

OK, we will be arriving at WDW on April 29th, and leaving on May 2nd. If anyone would like cards sent please let me know before I leave. If you will give me a list of 3 characters favorite first, then next favorite, and so on. Let me know who it is to, and what you want it to say. Along with address. I will be happy to send out as many postcards as I can.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!