Fairy Godmailer

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
Someone from the main Disboards was kind enough to send a post card to Connor (my DS12, who has Down's) from Buzz and Goofy, saying they can't wait to see him. You would have thought the child died and went to heaven! I'd like to return the favor.

I am going to be in WDW Sept. 14 to 21. I'd like to mail a few postcards to some special children who will be there after us. PM me your childs' name, address, approx. dates, and fav. character. I can probably handle 3 or 4. Of course, Connor doesn't allow me much shopping time (it will be just the two of us), so I might have to settle for whatever characters I can find at the hotel gift shop.

LisaB

Last chance! I leave one week from today!!! I can take one or two more families.

LisaB

Going to try and figure out how to PM--but would LOVE this done for my 7 year old!!! What a super idea...then when we go in April, I will do the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter