Fairytale Package on Expedia or Travelocity

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
Has anyone priced the Fairytale Vacation Package on Expedia or Travelocity? It seems to me that it's about $60 or $70 cheaper through them.

Is it worth it to save this little of an amount? I would think I'd feel safer by going through Disney.

I priced my package with Expedia before calling Disney. It was the same price. I would give Disney a call first to get their price before making a decision on who to book with.

I cannot get any of the Disney hotels to come up except the Dolphin on Expedia. What am I doing wrong? I am looking in packages.

Plus, Expedia and Travelocity and those sites charge you a booking fee in addition to everything else...

Just book on your own.

actually, we saw our same package on expedia for about $50 cheaper than the two travel agents that i got quotes from and wdtc, but you had to pay for it all at one time -- when you booked -- and we don't have an extra $1000 just laying around right now. if this wasn't an issue for us, i would have booked through expedia instead.

I had the same experience as caitycaity this weekend while booking my FTP. I had originally been pricing through expedia all along to get an idea of what it would all cost. When I priced our week at CBR (10/25-11/1) on expedia the price was $1169. When I called to book with WDTC the price was $1283. I called expedia and was all ready to book with them until they said that you had to pay the full package price at the time of booking. Expedia rep told me their prices were cheaper because they booked all of their rooms in bulk and passed the savings to the consumer. Also, you had to pay extra for their cancellation insurance. I went ahead and booked with WDTC because I only want to pay the $200 deposit, plus cancellation is included. If I had all of the money together right now, I would have booked with expedia. Didn't want to wait any longer to book because I was afraid of lack of availability at a moderate with POFQ closed (and I didn't want to end up at CS). I also felt more comfortable booking with Disney, I felt all my room requests had a better shot at being noted and have never had any problems with them in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter