Fall 2019 Dining Reviews - Updated 10/25

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
Hello fellow Disers and foodies! My DW and I just got back from a two week trip from the world.

We were on the regular dining plan and ate at the following restaurants.

Day One

Three Bridges Bar and Grill
Toledo

Day Two

Barcelona Lounge
El Mercado
Siesta's
Cape May Cafe
End Zone Food Court

Day Three

End Zone Food Court
Sebastian's Bistro

Day Four

Satuli Canteen
Boma
The Mara

Day Five

Be Our Guest
Food & Wine Festival
Sunshine Seasons
Food & Wine Festival
Spice Road Table

Day Six

Trattoria Al Forno
Polite Pig
1900 Park Fare
World Premiere Food Court

Day Seven

Akershus
Food & Wine Festival
Columbia Harbor House

Day Eight

Creature Comforts
Pongu Pongu
Pizzafari
Creature Comforts
Tusker House

Day Nine

End Zone Food Court
Chef Mickey's
Lunching Pad
Main Street Bakery
End Zone Food Court

Day Ten

The Market
Docking Bay 7
Oga's Cantina
Docking Bay 7
Hollywood & Vine
Trolley Car Cafe
Intermission Food Court

Day Eleven

California Grill
Contempo Cafe
Joffrey's
Cookie Dough Food Truck
YeSake
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Amorette's Patisserie
Sassagoula Floatworks

Day Twelve

Oga's Cantina
Galaxy's Edge Milk Stand
Food & Wine Festival
Les Halles
Food & Wine Festival
Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Tokyo Dining

Day Thirteen

Be Our Guest
Aloha Isle
Artist Point
Sleepy Hollow

Day Fourteen

Flame Tree BBQ
Casey's Corner
Skipper Canteen
Aloha Isle
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Tambu Lounge
Trader Sam's
Captain Cook's

Day Fifteen

Intermission Food Court
Cinderella's Royal Table
Storybook Treats
Landscape of Flavors
Food & Wine Festival
Beach Club Marketplace
Intermission Food Court
End Zone Food Court

Reviews coming soon!

That's a great restaurant list and a nice long trip! Looking forward to your reviews!

Three Bridges Bar & Grill

We spent our first night in Disney at the new Gran Destino tower at Coronado Springs. Since we were driving, and weren't sure what time we'd be arriving we made late reservations for 10:00 at Toledo, but we actually made really good time and got to the resort around 5:00.

We wanted something to eat shortly after arriving so decided to walk over to Three Bridges, which is over the water in the center of the resort.

We started with a round of cocktails. I had some vodka berry lemonade and DW had a sherry pina colada. My lemonade was good, but nothing that special, the colada was interesting, but we couldn't quite decide if we liked it with the sherry or not.

We decided to try the chorizo-stuffed mushrooms with smoked tomato aioli.

These were wonderful! Very flavorful without being overly spicy.

We also had the shrimp corndogs.

We liked these too, but the mushrooms were the clear winner between the two. They were prepared well, they just weren't as flavorful, even with the dipping sauces.

Coming up... Toledo

I went to Oga's Cantina for breakfast. I loved theMustafarian Lava Roll, but, the Moogan Tea was a total rip off, a tiny glass of Iced Tea that was flavourless, mainly ice and very watery. The theming was great, the CMs awesome, but, the way they put lots of parties together in booths was awkward. The CM tried to put me in a booth with another party and they made it clear they did not want me there, they told him they had more people coming despite him knowing that was not true. I ended up in a booth with two couples and a party of three, none of us knew each other and it was very awkward with all of us. I would have been happy to have stood at the bar, but, he insisted I sit down. For me, this is a one off experience as it was overpriced and not that much fun.

We had a 10:00 reservation for Toledo our first night. We arrived a few minutes early, but were seated right away. One thing I really did enjoy staying at Coronado Springs was the convenience of just being able to take the elevator up from our room to dinner instead of dealing with Disney buses or paying for a taxi.

We started with another round of drinks, DW had the gran gin tonic, which had a orange-saffron infusion, and she said it was one of her favorite drinks of the trip. I had the espumoso punch, which was a mix of port, champagne, blackberry liquor, and there might've been some other fruit or something. I would also rank this as one of my favorite drinks of the trip.

We shared the octopus appetizer.

It was served over lentils with a Romero-type sauce and we both enjoyed it.

For our entrees DW had the scallops.

They were served over fava bean hummus, with harissa vinaigrette, olives, and carrots. It was an overall excellent dish, and the scallops were well prepared.

I had the plant-based "seafood" platter.

It had mushroom scallops and calamari and a hearts of palm crab cake. None of it would've fooled me as actual seafood, but it was a creative vegetarian option and well prepared.

We didn't get dessert.

We had a 10:00 reservation for Toledo our first night. We arrived a few minutes early, but were seated right away. One thing I really did enjoy staying at Coronado Springs was the convenience of just being able to take the elevator up from our room to dinner instead of dealing with Disney buses or paying for a taxi.

We started with another round of drinks, DW had the gran gin tonic, which had a orange-saffron infusion, and she said it was one of her favorite drinks of the trip. I had the espumoso punch, which was a mix of port, champagne, blackberry liquor, and there might've been some other fruit or something. I would also rank this as one of my favorite drinks of the trip.

View attachment 447307

We shared the octopus appetizer.

View attachment 447311

It was served over lentils with a Romero-type sauce and we both enjoyed it.

For our entrees DW had the scallops.

View attachment 447315

They were served over fava bean hummus, with harissa vinaigrette, olives, and carrots. It was an overall excellent dish, and the scallops were well prepared.

I had the plant-based "seafood" platter.

View attachment 447318

It had mushroom scallops and calamari and a hearts of palm crab cake. None of it would've fooled me as actual seafood, but it was a creative vegetarian option and well prepared.

We didn't get dessert.

Reading along. I'm not a vegetarian, though I do like my vegetables, but this looks really good!! Creative too. Can't wait to read more.

Following along! Your list of restaurants is impressive! Love your report so far :)

Following along. Looking forward to reading more. You have an impressive list of places.

Thanks for the food trip down Coronado lane. 3 Rivers looks like some place that would definitely be our style. And I'm totally kicking myself for skipping Toledo on our last trip. We were going to head there a few times, but ended up calling audibles. Your food looks fabulous though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!