~Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange-Sign Up!~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Can you feel the coolness of the crispy air? The color of the leaves changing? Fall is in the air! Sign ups are now open for the Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange. Send your pal things that are related to the Fall season, and/or Thanksgiving. It can be decorations, things that are edible, useful kitchen items, ....

This is an exchange that is open to both adults, and kids. $15.00 before shipping costs, and you must send me a delivery confirmation/tracking number after you have sent off your exchange. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Sign ups will be till Wednesday October 21st, and names will be given by Thursday October 22nd. The send by date is Monday November 2nd. Sending off your exchange earlier before the send by date if possible, is a good idea, especially for any international exchanges. -(I will be posting the Christmas exchanges early again this year, so keep your eyes open for those if you are interested in joining in).

To join in, please send me a pm with the below info. and title it- FALL/THANKSGIVING EXCHANGE.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-Yes or No?
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No?
*Do you decorate for Fall/Thanksgiving?
*What are some Fall/Thanksgiving treats that you enjoy?

Anyone else want to join in? Just a few days left to sign up. But, if sign ups are slow, I may close the sign ups early.

Sign ups are now closed, and names will be given by tomorrow. Please post on the sent/rcvd. thread once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive your exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter