Famileigh Vacation Take 1

JaxMama

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
I am a long time lurker and finally took the plunge to start my own PTR (and hopefully TR).

We are planning our first Disney trip as a family. Here's our characters:
32337185_10155836421166936_6682530132558610432_n.jpg
Patrick, DH, 32, Controller at Launch Trampoline Parks and all around amazing guy.
Amanda, Me, 31, Admin at Yale University and the Disney planner
Gabriel, G: 2(will be 3 on the trip), loves Mickey, and starting to have a love for Star Wars!
Connor, C : will be 1 on the trip, loves Mickey and friends, can't contain himself around anything Mickey.

While talking about taking this trip, one emotion keeps popping up but my gal, Sergeant Calhoun said, “Fear” is a four-letter word, ladies! You wanna go peepee in your big-boy slacks, keep it to yourself! It's make your mama proud time!" So here we go...!

Our cast of 4 will be spending 5 days in Disney on November 8th-12th, staying at POP Century Resort. We have our dining reservations all set, and waiting for Fastpass time!

Nov 8th: Dinner: Via Napoli 5:00pm, Fastpasses: Character pictures, Frozen and Spaceship Earth.
We have no seat plans really for this day. We have an early flight and hoping to get some naps in somewhere so we can see Illuminations.
Nov 9th: Lunch: CHH, Dinner: Tony's: 5:20pm, Fastpasses: Peter Pan, Meeting Mickey and Mine Train.
We have a 1st haircut planned at the Barber Shop and I realllllly want Silhouettes of the kids.
Nov 10th: Lunch: Tusker House, Dinner Satu'li, Fastpasses: Safari, Na'Vi River, and Lion King. I can't wait to see the Pandora area and I know the kids will love digging in the Bone Yard.
Nov 11th: Lunch: ? Dinner: Coral Reef 6:00pm, Fastpasses:? Not sure about this day. We want to rpoe drop TSM and see all the Star Wars stuff at HS, but that seems like a quick morning. We are thinking of running to MK for lunch and a few rides and then heading to EP for dinner and fireworks, so might save fastpasses for MK... thoughts?
Nov 12th: Last day :( Breakfast: BOG, Lunch: The Plaza 1:15pm, Fastpasses: Mine train, Pirates, Peter Pan. So sad to be leaving Disney and I am not even there yet!

We are bringing our Joovy double stroller, planning on making matching T-shirts, and have the Dining Plan.

Those are the plans for now... We will see as we get closer. If anyone has any thoughts/tips, I would love to hear them!!
Thanks All for hearing me out. :lovestruc

Sounds good.... Considering the ages of your children, those look like perfect FP choices. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter